Aveyond Studios Community
moonpeace

I'm stuck at these snakes

No matter what I try I can't seem to get past the snake on the bridge in the woods outside of Elden. I have 5 HP and in one shot they take out all of it before I can kill them. With the position I'm in when I saved I can't seem to maneuver out of range before it kills me. I really want to play Ahriman's Prophecy since it's the only Aveyond game I haven't played, but this is really tripping me up. Any advice on how to not die in the battles? Or do you recommend I download and play version since the battles aren't real time and therefore might be easier?

Oh man, hadn't even considered that XD Usually I don't use goodies in game's first time around, but I might be willing to make an exception this time since it'd make my life a whole LOT easier :D

You should avoid the snakes until you've leveled up a couple times.  The beginning of the game is a little tricky since the snakes are so relatively powerful.  You should just focus on the dragonflies until you've gained a few levels.

If your save has you stuck, I would just restart, since you are not really far along.

I made this Level Guide years ago.  It gives you an idea what level you should be at for the different areas of the game.