join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Love and War: Magical Girl Lavie

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 X-Calibar

X-Calibar

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:58 PM

Hi!  First off, this is NOT my game... but I know the author to be a creatively awesome person, and just want to help a little bit.

Admiral Styles, of RPGmaker.net fame (featured game) is developing his first commercial title in his Love and War series... (Check out the free first game there... it's an old favorite that has stood the test of time imo, not to mention the animated trailer for that game)

Anyhow!  He's crowdfunding on indiegogo to raise money to pay artists and coders... (It seems even if he doesn't reach the target amount, all is kept and put towards the game which will go forward with what he has!)

Unfortunately, by the time you are reading this, it may be too late to join in... I found out about the crowdfunding project on the last couple of days left.  Though there may be additional ways to donate, or even just give a thumbs up or word of encouragement if you like what you see!

But here, take a look and judge for yourself!  I think it'll be a title to keep an eye on...

Indiegogo crowdfunding Love and War campaign

Official site and forums

Trailer:

In the town of Davenport, the prosperous port city of Galvenia, a girl named Lavie lounges about in her room, bored. It's Spring Break, but there's nothing to do! Or so it seems. After checking her mailbox she'll be pulled into a magical adventure within a dreamy fairy-tale land, meeting colorful characters and getting into and out of a whole bunch of trouble... and all this, without ever leaving her room!

knlrwkss0slijfgzyk8p.jpg
oordja9gkmbrbdonnfj5.jpg
xushewhtfvxeppkru10t.jpg

Lavie01_uhvsdv.png

• Specter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users