Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

What do you guys expect from the reboot of Ahriman's Prophecy !?

Hmm, a proper journal would be nice. The menu interface is hard to use in the original. Also, I'd like to be able to get all of the members in your party at the same time? I've heard that you can only have 4, although I'm not so far in the game to have encountered that for myself. Other than that, hey, what you've done so far is way above and beyond anything I'd expect from a free remake ^^ I guess the main thing is that it retains as much of the original as possible while being more polished. Maybe fix some of the typos, I've noticed a lot, but then again maybe you want to keep them as part of the charm :P

Hmm, a proper journal would be nice. The menu interface is hard to use in the original. Also, I'd like to be able to get all of the members in your party at the same time? I've heard that you can only have 4, although I'm not so far in the game to have encountered that for myself. Other than that, hey, what you've done so far is way above and beyond anything I'd expect from a free remake ^^ I guess the main thing is that it retains as much of the original as possible while being more polished. Maybe fix some of the typos, I've noticed a lot, but then again maybe you want to keep them as part of the charm :P

yeah, thanks! You can get all of members in this remake. I'm trying to retain everything of the original game XD

btw, we're trying to make everything as best as possible, I hope that won't ruin the game XD

Oh yeah, that menu... Gosh, I was in Candar before I fully understood it! :D

What I really like: Hidden treasures and silly side quests. So lots of them, please! :D

tuskel,

sincerely

Oh, ok :D I'll try to add few funny side quests :P

To add to my previous reply, The writing is extremely hard to read. Enimies can hit you from afar, not even on screen. The limit of four is standard, but as with #4 allow everyone to level up, not just the active 4. Goodie caves would be nice. I am on my fourth or fifth time through ( I really like the game ) and it gets boring having to spend an hour or so accruing money and leveling up to meet the next challenge. I am more interested in solving the puzzle than constant fighting. Thanks .

It's me ..again.

I apologize for the piecemeal entries, but I think of them as I play. In case of death or glitch, the auto save is essential. Also since Jack cannot open chests until he gets better at it, going back into the earlier towns to get a marsh tea, or cassia leaf is pointless. By now you should have the anti poison rings, and Talia has the recover spell. Please put something useful at the later stages. A couple of Tincture Hyperium would be good to have.

Thanks for your patience with an old gamer.

Darwin

I second this one. Also, the battle system would be like Aveyond (trying to make it more like Aveyond 4, since I am coding it myself ;))

I will also think about the autosave. Do you think it is a good idea to have two autosave files, one when you enter any area and one just before battle?

Sorry for reviving this thread but as I'm playing through AP I'm noticing that the middle section of the game where you're collecting the fire and sea relics is a bit slow as far as quests go, and grinding too. I was dumb and ventured into Venwood before I was ready, I depleted the story quests there too (although it wasn't that long if I recall). So, maybe something in this section of the game to make it go quicker or to make it more interesting?

(@Scrivener of the Gods When you exit the spells menu after select  a spell, all the creatures attack at once and sometimes kill Talia or Devin.)