Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan369wind

Sheet music

Does anybody know where to find sheets for ahriman prophecy ost like enchanted or field of wind.I've seen one youtuber playing the composition and she said that she has the orchestral version of it,and she converted it to piano notes.So does anybody know where is this orchestral version?thanks.

Hey, I have a loosely related question - does anyone know if the Thais music from AP is original to that game? Because I heard the same music (different arrangement) in another game I love, a mobile game called DragonVale, as a soundtrack for a special carnival event they did a few years ago. When I first heard the Thais music a few weeks ago it just blew me away since it was so similar.

Hey, I have a loosely related question - does anyone know if the Thais music from AP is original to that game? Because I heard the same music (different arrangement) in another game I love, a mobile game called DragonVale, as a soundtrack for a special carnival event they did a few years ago. When I first heard the Thais music a few weeks ago it just blew me away since it was so similar.

Maybe those soundtracks were composed by a composer :P Btw, many soundtracks in AP are from RM2003 RTP.