join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

[XP] Request For Modified Mage06 Sprite (Witch) and a Dragon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenixia

Phoenixia

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:03 AM

If possible, I'd like a taller, more powerful looking version of the witch sprite from RMXP - same style, colouring, etc. As if the character "grew up", so to speak. I'd be doubly grateful if I could also have a version with the triple angel wings, from the angel in the RTP, attached and one without. The style is the important part, I would, actually, prefer if it were a bit larger than the standard rtp -- not massively, but so that it appeared bigger than the normal sized rtp people (if the normal witch were five foot tall, this sprite might be seven foot, in comparison).

I'm also looking for a larger, more vicious dragon in the RTP style.

Thank you for any help -- if this is a very difficult task, I'd be willing to pay someone a reasonable amount, via PayPal, for their work (I have nothing else to offer).

• KishaEnace, Broscep, JuztinExirl and 3 others like this

#2 callmedan

callmedan

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:15 AM

Here's the witch made by Sithjester, I just recolored the hair. It has the same size but it looks more mature than the one from RTP in my opinion. I also attached the triple wings, but I'm not really satisfied with it.

witch-recolored_zpsgugi0075.pngwitch-wing_zps9cfquhrm.png

As for the dragon, which one do you need? There's 2 dragons in XP RTP (no.073 & 099).

Working in Progress: Ahriman's Prophecy (Reboot)

The official title music of the reboot: https://youtu.be/m2HnVR1BMJo

+++

MORE INFOS:

Spoiler

#3 Phoenixia

Phoenixia

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:12 AM

Thank you very much:-) These are both wonderful:-)

Sorry for the late reply; I didn't realize that this forum required a moderator to look over posts before they went through (or maybe because I'm new) - so, after hitting post, I thought the forum glitched and lost my post; I just came back tonight, to give it another go. How awesome to find what I was looking for instead! Thank you:-)

PS

I got the dragon figured out by modifying some VX sprites, thank you for the offer of help with that, though.

• callmedan likes this

#4 callmedan

callmedan

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

Thank you very much:-) These are both wonderful:-)

Sorry for the late reply; I didn't realize that this forum required a moderator to look over posts before they went through (or maybe because I'm new) - so, after hitting post, I thought the forum glitched and lost my post; I just came back tonight, to give it another go. How awesome to find what I was looking for instead! Thank you:-)

PS

I got the dragon figured out by modifying some VX sprites, thank you for the offer of help with that, though.

Thank you and you're welcome! Happy developing!

Working in Progress: Ahriman's Prophecy (Reboot)

The official title music of the reboot: https://youtu.be/m2HnVR1BMJo

+++

MORE INFOS:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users