join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Windshire prison key

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wilstr04

wilstr04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

It looks like nobody is really on this forum anymore but I thought I would ask anyway just in case.   I have gone thru all 20 pages on here and don't see where anyone has had this problem.

I have gotten the quest from the Mayor to kidnap her enemies.  I have the agreeable potion.  I'm now at the prison in Windshire and there's no key on the table in the room upstairs.  

I've already talked to the prisoner and now it just says Hey break me outa here.

Is it possible that I already got this key and used it on something else?  If I did that, is it gone for good? 

Please don't tell me I have to start all over again.

#2 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,154 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

No, it's not possible that you already got the key and already used it.

Try going to the other buildings in the prison area. I can't remember, but I think something else is supposed to happen too.

firedragon.png

#3 HunterReese

HunterReese

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:52 PM

Once you have the key, it stays in your inventory permanently (you can use it again to get the cheeki in the other cell too).  The key doesn't appear until you brew the agreeable potion, but if you already have that, it should be on the long table in the upstairs portion of the jail.

Does Robin say anything to the prisoner?  Before you get the quest from the mayor nothing else is said, but after you get the quest, you should get Robin promising to get him out and if you talk to him before you brew the potion Ingrid will mention it, otherwise you'll get a conversation about the keys.  If you're only getting the prisoner talking, double check your journal to make sure the quest is in there.  

#4 wilstr04

wilstr04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

Thanks for your help.  Dummy me.  I made the potion and forgot to take it with me.  But now I realize I didn't go back and get that cheeky out of the other cell before I left.  

• Specter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users