join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Witchety grub

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wilstr04

wilstr04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

I have Fang back and equipped.  I have walked all over Whisper Woods and have clicked on every dirt patch I could find.  I am not finding the witchety grub.    I also see  in the walkthru it mentions that I would see purple lights from time to time that would lead me to these mounds when I have Fang equipped, but I don't see anything like that.

I have spent an awfully long time walking around looking.  Can anyone help?  I even went back to the End of the World to make sure I triggered that quest and to Ingrid's house to make sure I hadn't made the potion already and forgot to take it with me like the last potion I made. 

• BrandonSi and Atar like this

#2 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,152 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:26 AM

Are you controlling Fang when you search for the grub?

firedragon.png

#3 wilstr04

wilstr04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

Apparently not.  I have Fang equipped as the Minion and Boyle set as the leader.  Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing?  I have looked at my stats, change equipment, everything, and don't see how to do anything like that.  

#4 Argoyle

Argoyle

Tempestarii Knight

• Moderators
  • 6,498 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

You have already rescued Fang from the mayor's daughter by giving her an exotic pet?

#5 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,152 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:28 PM

Are you in the right woods? The Whisper Woods are the ones that you have to use the ferry to get to.

firedragon.png

#6 wilstr04

wilstr04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:58 PM

Yes, I am walking around in Whisper Woods with Fang and I see the dirt patches. It seems like there are about 4 of them. Nothing happens when I click on them and I don't see any kind of purple lights.

I just noticed that I don't have a recipe for the resize potion that supposedly someone in Tor is supposed to provice. I guess that must be why, but I believe I've talked to everyone there. I thought it was supposed to come from someone that is near the Inn, but no one around there is giving me anything. Oh gosh. I've been walking around off and on for almost 2 days now. Very frustrating.
I even went back to the Gingerbread house to see if maybe I never finished the conversation with Lorelai.

OMG! Thanks for trying to help me. Sometimes you just need to walk away for a while. I finally found the person with the resize recipe and now I'm off once again to Whisper Woods. I thought I had talked to everyone in town. Thank goodness.

Merged posts. Please don't double posts, just use the edit button to add more information to your post.
~Mopiece

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users