Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
xhkvn

Purchased key not working

Finally I have to post it here, since I've received no reply to solve my problem over 24 hours from support@aveyond.com. The day before yesterday, I purchased the key for Aveyond 2 but officially downloaded software didn't seem to consider my key as valid. My Order ID: 41785615, Order Number:         2017-0202-0156-04-338,

The administrators here can check it out to see if I'm not telling the truth.

The name in this key totally consists of Chinese charactors which I reckon is the very reason caused this problem. Here, again I ask for a tiny assistance if the person in charge would help to change my name for registration as Archonei, and generate a new key for me. Many thanks.

My paypal account was connected with my credit card, which expires at 2024.5. Yesterday, I've just paid back with the currency calculated according to my country. The bank cost me 6.88, which is definately more expensive than the market.

Edited by Mopiece

Alright. Have you check your spam filters? Sometimes responses from the support get sent there. Only the admins are able to fix the keys, so we'll have to get a response from them.