join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

underaged game sellers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RapidNoah

RapidNoah

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationNoah's realm

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:10 AM

Guys I'm just wondering (if possible) for under aged people, what do you need to sell a game
  • Broscep, fishme77, PrivatProxyUtele and 12 others like this

#2 Mickychi

Mickychi

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

Depends on your country and the restrictions found there, but likely you'll have to get someone of age for some stuff I guess :/ Sorry I don't really know any deeper info than this. 

This is something that I found helpful: http://aveyond.com/d...-your-Game.pdf 
It doesn't have your exact question but it does provide insight to how to sell your game. 

#3 Specter

Specter

The Ghost of Amaranthia

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:01 PM

You might hit into some roadblocks, but as long as you have someone older, depending on your location, it shouldn't be so big a problem. The roadblocks I specifically mean are taking your money into your bank account etc. For example, in my country, PayPal requires age proof for validation. But then again if you're taking money through wire then it wouldn't be an issue, as long as your account allows foreign transactions.

Either way, its best to have someone older with you if you're underage and planning on selling your game.

Source: Experience

Have an android? Aveyond Kingdom is on Google Play! Visit the app page!

Aveyond is now available for Linux and Mac!

Want to read Aveyond? I'm trying to write it! Tell me what you think:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight

#4 RapidNoah

RapidNoah

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationNoah's realm

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:42 PM

So... if I do get money from my games then I will have to immediately transfer the money into my bank account

#5 RapidNoah

RapidNoah

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationNoah's realm

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:47 PM

Also I read the link that you posted Mickychi and it said I need a business license, is that really necessary

#6 Specter

Specter

The Ghost of Amaranthia

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:00 PM

So... if I do get money from my games then I will have to immediately transfer the money into my bank account

You may, but you need not. For example, if you are using BMT Micro, they have certain thresholds after which they transfer your money to your bank

Also I read the link that you posted Mickychi and it said I need a business license, is that really necessary

Depends on your location. You need to ask someone nearby who knows more about freelancing and selling online...

Have an android? Aveyond Kingdom is on Google Play! Visit the app page!

Aveyond is now available for Linux and Mac!

Want to read Aveyond? I'm trying to write it! Tell me what you think:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight

#7 Mickychi

Mickychi

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:43 AM

Here's some discussion about the boot camp Amanda released on rpg maker forums, some people do question about the business license so you might find some more info with reply's : https://forums.rpgma...boot-camp.3240/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users