Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
RapidNoah

underaged game sellers

Depends on your country and the restrictions found there, but likely you'll have to get someone of age for some stuff I guess :/ Sorry I don't really know any deeper info than this. 

This is something that I found helpful: http://aveyond.com/downloads/How-to-Sell-your-Game.pdf 
It doesn't have your exact question but it does provide insight to how to sell your game. 

You might hit into some roadblocks, but as long as you have someone older, depending on your location, it shouldn't be so big a problem. The roadblocks I specifically mean are taking your money into your bank account etc. For example, in my country, PayPal requires age proof for validation. But then again if you're taking money through wire then it wouldn't be an issue, as long as your account allows foreign transactions.

Either way, its best to have someone older with you if you're underage and planning on selling your game.

Source: Experience

So... if I do get money from my games then I will have to immediately transfer the money into my bank account

You may, but you need not. For example, if you are using BMT Micro, they have certain thresholds after which they transfer your money to your bank

Also I read the link that you posted Mickychi and it said I need a business license, is that really necessary

Depends on your location. You need to ask someone nearby who knows more about freelancing and selling online...