Aveyond Studios Community

I'm having troubles in finding the spider eye for the Agreeable potion needed for the Mayor's enemies quest. It should be in Tor like everyone said but when I went there, it wasn't there. I assume I must have bought it there already and used it for a previous quest. Any idea where else it might be? I've checked Halaina and Windshire but it's not there either. Please help! [emoji120] [emoji25]

You can't use the spider eyes for anything else. Where are you looking? It's in the Miscellaneous Items Shop.

Also, please don't make the same post about the same topic in multiple areas. Just wait for someone to respond.

I've checked the Miscellaneous Item Shop countless times but it's not there so I'm dumbfounded.

Also, I've made a new post because other posts are of no help to me.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Making a new post is fine. It's making the same post in different spots is a problem. Don't spam the forum with same question.

Are you sure you didn't already by the spider eyes then? Have you checked Ingrid's home to see if it's there?

MOPIECE - I'm pretty sure the spider eyes was a key ingredient, so wouldn't it be in that section of the inventory list? 

LTBELLE - Check your inventory, or go to Ingrid's house go to brew the potion and see if it's already in your key items list that pops up when it asks what the special ingredient is. By the way if that doesn't work what haven't you bought in the miscellaneous item shop?