join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Spider Eyes?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ltbelle

ltbelle

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

I'm having troubles in finding the spider eye for the Agreeable potion needed for the Mayor's enemies quest. It should be in Tor like everyone said but when I went there, it wasn't there. I assume I must have bought it there already and used it for a previous quest. Any idea where else it might be? I've checked Halaina and Windshire but it's not there either. Please help!
  • Randyfek and LizaEpidimB like this

#2 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,152 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

You can't use the spider eyes for anything else. Where are you looking? It's in the Miscellaneous Items Shop.

Also, please don't make the same post about the same topic in multiple areas. Just wait for someone to respond.

firedragon.png

#3 ltbelle

ltbelle

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:33 AM

I've checked the Miscellaneous Item Shop countless times but it's not there so I'm dumbfounded.

Also, I've made a new post because other posts are of no help to me.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

#4 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,152 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:07 PM

Making a new post is fine. It's making the same post in different spots is a problem. Don't spam the forum with same question.

Are you sure you didn't already by the spider eyes then? Have you checked Ingrid's home to see if it's there?

firedragon.png

#5 Mickychi

Mickychi

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:21 AM

MOPIECE - I'm pretty sure the spider eyes was a key ingredient, so wouldn't it be in that section of the inventory list? 

LTBELLE - Check your inventory, or go to Ingrid's house go to brew the potion and see if it's already in your key items list that pops up when it asks what the special ingredient is. By the way if that doesn't work what haven't you bought in the miscellaneous item shop?  

• Mopiece likes this

#6 ltbelle

ltbelle

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

Oh my God, I'm so done with myself. Apparently the potion was already being made in the cauldron and just needed fire but I didn't know that(I thought there was always something in the cauldron nonetheless) Thank you so much for helping me with this 😅🙆

Also, Mopiece, I'm sorry; I'm new to this forum thing and just started a new topic instead of replying. I was frustrated and needed help 😅

No worries. Just make sure to have a look at the site rules.
~Mopiece

#7 Mickychi

Mickychi

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:29 PM

Okay it's good to hear that it's solved, but please prevent yourself from double posting, use the edit function on your previous post instead. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users