join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mu11berry

Mu11berry

The Astounded

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationFarthest Corner of the Universe

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

Hi guys! I'm back!! Probably most of you don't remember me (I don't remember that many of you so I'm hoping anyway) but I used to frequent Spam Haven and the story forum. Theennn I got busy and the site changed and I was sort of intimidated, but now here I am again! I have returned from the dead! And I am going to share my "art" with you! Because the world needs more AV art, and not because my art is any good XD Actually it's pretty much the opposite of good, but I try.

The image quality is HORRIBLE because I draw on paper and then take pictures of it. So I am sorry. Just enjoy the poorly done fanart, okay?! (If it even shows up. Hopefully it shows up)

First up, Kandy, who is not an official Aveyond character but comes from a fanfic called "Shadows of my Twisted Destiny," by Queen_of_ice101, who is a truly amazing writer, by the way. Evil, but amazing.

I tried to give her a sort of rebellious/evil but girly look, and instead she looks like Strawberry Shortcake on Halloween, but ya know. This is why I am not a character designer.

Kandy.jpg

Next, Rhen, cuz she's awesome. Not colored, because I drew her in my sketchbook instead of on loose paper, and I am left-handed so it is a pain to color anything in books. True story.

RhenAction.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand... RHENXDAMEON! OH! I AM not sorry but I am a little sorry for yelling. I just really love them. The random colors on top are from me trying to figure out exactly what shade of brown/blue/etc all my fifty thousand colored pencils were.

Oh yes, and I always give Rhen pants because she doesn't deserve to fight horrible monsters with her legs all exposed like that. Also, I am always lazy by the time I get to drawing her boots, so that's why they look like they do. Same goes for the other picture of her, hehe

RxDcheek.jpg

• Specter, moonpeace, BlackPrincess and 4 others like this

#2 moonpeace

moonpeace

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationFlo Rida

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

These look amazing! You are a truly talented artist. Such amazing detail - and don't worry, your character design is great. She has that perfect mix of punk-rebel and strawberry-Lolita-aesthetic XD
l0MYrVMZOO5U4bBGo.gif

#3 Queen-of-Ice101

Queen-of-Ice101

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmare........

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:55 AM

Kandy looks awesome!! I completely got the feel you were going for, your design of her looks awesome!! Haha I never really pictured her in any specific clothing, but now while I'm writing future chapters with her in them, I'll be picturing her in that :)

I like the sketch! The shield looks pretty cool :D

Ooh I really like the RhenxDameon!! It's very cute, Dameon's blush is adorible^_^

#4 BlackPrincess

BlackPrincess

Dark Enchantress

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • LocationBangladesh, Beside u

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

awesome art!!!!

When destiny forgets to tie some people in blood relation

It corrects its mistake by making them true friends

66f78e390a3401d4a074adf34c9c9467.jpg

#5 Mu11berry

Mu11berry

The Astounded

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

D'awww, I forgot how nice you guys all are <3 

@moonpeace: Thank you! That is a really wonderful compliment and I am so inspired right now, I'm gonna go draw more

@Queen_of_ice101: Can I just call you "my Queen" or maybe "your Majesty," or would you rather I use your whole name? Haha, but yayyy you liked Kandy!! I am so glad the feel came through and that you liked her dress. Oh, the shield, ehehe. I was looking at the AV1 title art for Rhen's outfit and realized the shield she had was way to intricate for me, so I made stuff up. Glad it worked! And the RhenxDameon piece... I am crying of happiness. Thank you for mentioning it!  :D

@blackprincess: Thank you!! Also I love your siggie, it's so cute

#6 Queen-of-Ice101

Queen-of-Ice101

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmare........

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:04 AM

XD Well, those two titles are certainly appealing lol. But they are a bit long if your looking to really shorten my username you can just call me by my real name: Miranda. (Or you can make up some random nickname if you like, I'm not picky lol. Just so long as it isn't Elsa)

Lol I just looked at the actual shield and I see what you mean.

#7 Reena

Reena

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCastlemaine, Victoria in Australia.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

Wow they're just so amazing!!!! Please draw more.
Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.

#8 Mu11berry

Mu11berry

The Astounded

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:57 PM

@Reena: You are so nice! Thank you!! I will draw more, I promise. I am just slow XD I wanted to try some Te'ijal and Galahad but Te'ijal's hair always takes me three centuries to get right >.<

#9 Scrivener of the Gods

Scrivener of the Gods

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationShadwood Academy, Veldarah. 1054 AM (After Mordred)

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Yeah, I still haven't figured it out.

---Scrivener of the Gods
Our Alternate History From AV1Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.c...m-field-of-wind

If anyone wants to contribute, or recommend a different version, please do in Alternate History from AV1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users