Aveyond Studios Community
Mu11berry

Mu11berry's Art-ish Looking Things

Hi guys! I'm back!! Probably most of you don't remember me (I don't remember that many of you so I'm hoping anyway) but I used to frequent Spam Haven and the story forum. Theennn I got busy and the site changed and I was sort of intimidated, but now here I am again! I have returned from the dead! And I am going to share my "art" with you! Because the world needs more AV art, and not because my art is any good XD Actually it's pretty much the opposite of good, but I try.

The image quality is HORRIBLE because I draw on paper and then take pictures of it. So I am sorry. Just enjoy the poorly done fanart, okay?! (If it even shows up. Hopefully it shows up)

First up, Kandy, who is not an official Aveyond character but comes from a fanfic called "Shadows of my Twisted Destiny," by Queen_of_ice101, who is a truly amazing writer, by the way. Evil, but amazing.

I tried to give her a sort of rebellious/evil but girly look, and instead she looks like Strawberry Shortcake on Halloween, but ya know. This is why I am not a character designer.

kandy_by_mu11berry-dbill4i.jpg

Next, Rhen, cuz she's awesome. Not colored, because I drew her in my sketchbook instead of on loose paper, and I am left-handed so it is a pain to color anything in books. True story.

the_sword_singer___uncolored_by_mu11berry-dbilmhm.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand... RHENXDAMEON! OH! I AM not sorry but I am a little sorry for yelling. I just really love them. The random colors on top are from me trying to figure out exactly what shade of brown/blue/etc all my fifty thousand colored pencils were.

_blush__by_mu11berry-dbfd3mx.png

Oh yes, and I always give Rhen pants because she doesn't deserve to fight horrible monsters with her legs all exposed like that. Also, I am always lazy by the time I get to drawing her boots, so that's why they look like they do. Same goes for the other picture of her, hehe

EDIT: had to reupload the pictures because photobucket rudely stopped hosting my art >.< Also, sorry for the weird sizes, I used the same files as before so I'm not really sure what happened

These look amazing! You are a truly talented artist. Such amazing detail - and don't worry, your character design is great. She has that perfect mix of punk-rebel and strawberry-Lolita-aesthetic XD

Kandy looks awesome!! I completely got the feel you were going for, your design of her looks awesome!! Haha I never really pictured her in any specific clothing, but now while I'm writing future chapters with her in them, I'll be picturing her in that :)

I like the sketch! The shield looks pretty cool :D

Ooh I really like the RhenxDameon!! It's very cute, Dameon's blush is adorible^_^

D'awww, I forgot how nice you guys all are <3 

@moonpeace: Thank you! That is a really wonderful compliment and I am so inspired right now, I'm gonna go draw more

@Queen_of_ice101: Can I just call you "my Queen" or maybe "your Majesty," or would you rather I use your whole name? Haha, but yayyy you liked Kandy!! I am so glad the feel came through and that you liked her dress. Oh, the shield, ehehe. I was looking at the AV1 title art for Rhen's outfit and realized the shield she had was way to intricate for me, so I made stuff up. Glad it worked! And the RhenxDameon piece... I am crying of happiness. Thank you for mentioning it!  :D

@blackprincess: Thank you!! Also I love your siggie, it's so cute

XD Well, those two titles are certainly appealing lol. But they are a bit long if your looking to really shorten my username you can just call me by my real name: Miranda. (Or you can make up some random nickname if you like, I'm not picky lol. Just so long as it isn't Elsa)

Lol I just looked at the actual shield and I see what you mean.

@Reena: You are so nice! Thank you!! I will draw more, I promise. I am just slow XD I wanted to try some Te'ijal and Galahad but Te'ijal's hair always takes me three centuries to get right >.<

I don't know what to say about what I'm about to show you except, I tried XD

surprise__by_mu11berry-dbfd56p.jpg

Here's Te'ijal and Galahad <333. The background is... a mess. This picture wasn't particularly meant to be set at night but I was too lazy to draw a real background so I just started coloring in purple, and then it was such a lovely shade of purple (which you CAN'T EVEN SEE IN THE PIC but it's fine), that I had to draw the moon and stars too, hahaha. 

pirate_john___uncolored_by_mu11berry-dbilorz.png

And next is Pirate John! Another sketchbook drawing so not colored. This one is older and I almost didn't share him, but his pose just cracks me up every time I see it and I thought you all might appreciate a laugh. 

And of course, I always have some RhenxDameon to share, because I am obsessed:

the_carnation_coronation_by_mu11berry-dbfd6xg.jpg

Ahahahahaha. I've been stuck on flower crowns lately, and I have probably a million more drawings of them. Mostly of Rhen and Dameon in them. Particularly Rhen, she is adorable in flower crowns. But here, you see Rhen Pendragon presenting a flower crown to Dameon Maurva, on a hill that has way too many flowers because I can't stop drawing flowers once I start. Also, they are barefoot because Rhen's feet were too cute to cover up. Look at her little toes!

EDIT: same reason as last time. And this time I did not try to add spoiler tags because I somehow ruined everything in the last post so here we are. 

Haha that Te'ijal and Galahad one is awesome! Her expression is perfect and his reaction is hilarious (as always) XD

Wow I really love the pirate John one!!! It looks really good!

Aww the RhenxDameon one is cute!! The bare feet is a fun little addition for sure^__^ Haha Dameon wearing a flower crown, that's so fun :D

@Queen_of_ice101: I am so glad you like Te'ijal's expression because it actually took me like 8000 years to get right, ahahahaha. Also her skin. Actually everything about her XD

Pirate John was so fun to do! 

And obviously Rhen and Dameon were fun to do :D I got to do feetses, and flowerses, and also RhenxDameon so! Hehehehehe, I'm glad you liked it ^_^

The Rhen and Dameon is too cute and perfect for Easter! I'm a sucker for flower crowns too, and characters being pure lil beans in meadows ^^ And the Pirate John pose is too funny, I can totally imagine him doing that lmao

@Moonpeace: Thank you! I think they're pretty cute too XD And pure lil beans in meadows... that's the most adorable idiom I have ever heard. Glad you liked Pirate John, too! 

@Blackprincess: Thanks! I always have fun drawing Galahad, he's so dramatic!!

Hi people! I'm feeling kind of ick so I've been doing art, hahaha!

robin_and_the_dragon_by_mu11berry-dbfd97f.jpg

Robin from Aveyond 4, daydreaming about the dragon. This part of the game cracked me up!! Also he just has such a cute little face which I can never ever get right, but I think I sorta kinda got it this time so yay!! 

the_wedding_by_mu11berry-dbfdgoq.png

I've been rereading "Changeling" by Cherrywine and it's DameonxRhen except 15 years later after Rhen decided to go back to stinking Clearwater instead!! And it's not finished and probably won't ever be at this point, so there's no happy ending, and it makes me really ridiculously sad so I drew Rhen and Dameon's wedding.  ^_^ Or right after their wedding, or a little later, or something. They are just being happy married people okay?? I just want them to be happy T.T

Oh yeah, also this one was colored in MS paint because I was trying to learn how to color art digitally on this program I downloaded but it was frustrating so I just used paint instead, ahahaha. 

EDIT: AGAIN replacing pictures. Sorry, guys

@Moonpeace: Yeeess I loved AV4, I wish there was more stuff for it. And thank you!! I had fun doing both pieces ^_^

@everyone: I colored the RhenxDameon one traditionally too. Because I can, ahahahaha. Also I think it's hilarious that the line art traced by the computer turned out better than my actual line art. Electricity is a better artist than me  <_<

But anyway Rhen's dress is pink in this one cuz there was just too much purple. Aannnd flowers. All the flowers.

EDIT: I can't find the file for the traditionally colored piece so here is the original sketch, I will color it soon okay? Ahaha. 

the_wedding___uncolored_by_mu11berry-dbilt68.jpg

As always, your art is awesome!! I really love how adorable Robyn is^__^ He looks so sweet and innocent! I love how you uploaded both the traditionally done and the digitally done version of your drawing! RhenxDameon is always a wonderfully fluffy pairing^__^

Aw you've been sick? I hope your feeling better!! It's always the worst being sick :(

Omg your drawings are soo good :o I am so useless I can't even draw a table lol XD I loved the RhenxDameon ones and of course the Tei and Gal one ♡ And pirate John looks so handsome here that Aveyond itself lol.. Plz draw more :) I think you realised who I am :)

@Queen_of_Ice: Thank you!! I love drawing Robin but I'm horrible at it, that was the product of many, many failed attempts XD So I'm glad it finally worked out!! And yaaaaas RhenxDameon. I will never get over them. (Obviously, ahahahahaha)

I was sick, but I'm feeling 8000000 times better now, thank you!!

@Rodania: Hehe, yes I know who you are!! Actually I can't draw tables either, all those straight lines kill me. But I'm glad you like what I've put up here!! Haha Pirate John always struck me as kinda a heartbreaker. That's why he and Elini fit so well >.>

So I have been trying to learn how to color digitally, and I am SO HORRIBLE at it, but it was tons of fun!! Also I figured out how to do that spoiler thing so you all are WELCOME!!! 

Rhen :) 

rhen_pendragon_by_mu11berry-dbim53u.png

Poor, poor Rhen. This represents my first attempt at coloring digitally and so it is even worse than the other ones XD. But it was dang fun and it has a special place in my heart on account of it being my first try, so there ya go!!  Hopefully her majesty the Queen of Thais will forgive me for ruining her image O.o

Pirate John (You've seen him before, but now... in full color!!!! Sorta XD)

pirate_john_by_mu11berry-dbim9su.png

Yes I know I forgot the stupid earring on the bigger verson of him. By the time I noticed I was too lazy to go back and fix it XD Also why do eyelashes exist??? Argh!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

And OBVIOUSLY I also have some DameonxRhen, hahahaha

braiding_by_mu11berry-dbim44n.png

I really just had too much fun with this one. I was starting to get the hang of all the crazy tools in photoshop (well I shouldn't say alllll, but I sorta kinda maybe vaguely understood what I was doing), so I used way too many cool brushes and did this texture thing with the rocks and just basically made a big mess. But it is RhenxDameon!! He's braiding her hair!!! And I don't know why I like the idea of Dameon braiding Rhen's hair so much, except that she has really gorgeous hair and who wouldn't want to braid it? Also you can't really tell but Rhen has freckles here!!! 

Ah, and you might have noticed, I used some self-control when it came to the flowers this time. Yay me!

And I know I'm not any good, but for real this was sooo fun and if you have been wanting to try coloring digitally but have been intimidated you should stop being intimidated right now and try it!! You can't be worse than me XD And it will be fun!! (How many times have I said that now? Haha)

EDIT: replaced pictures, didn't have the original for the RxD one because I had recolored it (I just really like coloring it okay T.T It's very soothing). So yeah. It's still the same sketch though 

These are really awesome!!! Especially for them being your first try

Okay so I don't know what it is but there is just something about your Pirate John that is really eye-catching. It was like that with the outline version you showed us and now that it's fully coloured it's really just....I don't even know lol. But I love it!!

RHEN AND DAMEON ARE FREAKING ADORIBLE!!!!!! I love the hair braiding thing you do, it's really cute to think about the, doing that with each other^__^ LOL I applaud your self control XD

The Photoshop came out very nice 0.0 Also I totally understand your struggle with digital coloring. I've heard it gets easier with practice, though XD Also, yay for more Pirate John!

(Guys I have learned how to quote! So much learning, haha) 

These are really awesome!!! Especially for them being your first try

Okay so I don't know what it is but there is just something about your Pirate John that is really eye-catching. It was like that with the outline version you showed us and now that it's fully coloured it's really just....I don't even know lol. But I love it!!

RHEN AND DAMEON ARE FREAKING ADORIBLE!!!!!! I love the hair braiding thing you do, it's really cute to think about the, doing that with each other^__^ LOL I applaud your self control XD

Thank you! Rhen and Pirate John took weeks so I don't know how much I can really call them my "first try" but they are the first art so XD

Wow, thank you. I don't know why that would be either, haha. I did use a fancier method to color him. There was a warm layer, then a cool one, and a warm one, and so many layers!! 

YEEESSSS thank you, I love them so much!!! I'm glad you enjoy the braiding too ^_^ And yes, it was very difficult but I won that battle with myself XD

The Photoshop came out very nice 0.0 Also I totally understand your struggle with digital coloring. I've heard it gets easier with practice, though XD Also, yay for more Pirate John!

Thank you, haha! YES SUCH A STRUGGLE!!! I am hoping it is like you say and it gets easier XD

PS I am totally waiting to see your aesthetics now >.>