Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Allsvin

Searching For Beta Testers for Machine Made: Rebirth

19 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

It's time to put out a call for beta testers for my JRPG which has been on Steam for a few months! I'm looking for people who have great attention to detail and who can really help to bring this game to the next level!

This is a sci-fi JRPG with a female lead character, featuring character customization, minigames, and a deep storyline!

If you enjoy a good RPG, or have skills in writing, art or great attention to detail, this game is for you!

I've tested it myself and have a few dedicated testers who have spent many hours with it, but it still needs new people to comb through and offer their insight and observations!

In my opinion, it's well balanced, and most people will get stuck on puzzles/dialogue before getting stuck on fighting.

If you're interested in testing, leave a comment and I'll send you my email address where we can get you a game code for steam to get you started! You will need to have a steam account to play this game!

More information: http://store.steampowered.com/app/485390/

zahra and Allsvin like this

Hey Black Princess, thanks for your interest! The new build should be up within a few days! My email is allsvin@gmail.com -- send me an email and I can get you a game code for testing!

Hey Grannyc,

Thanks for responding!

We're still looking for people, if you can email me at allsvin@gmail.com I can get you a game code or you to get started!

Sending an email your way since the game still seems to be in Early Access Mode on Steam

Thanks to everyone for the support with game testing! The new build will be up very soon with most recent changes -- hope everyone gets a chance to test it for bugs!

Are you still looking for more testers? School just got out, so I've got lots of time on my hands, and I'd be more than happy to help!

Hey Winterflowr, thanks for your interest! We're still looking for testers for the latest build!

Would love to join you guys then! I'm gone for the rest of the week, but I'll definitely be down to playing it next!