join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Amanda Could you help me out with a sprite?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sarabuggy

sarabuggy

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:14 PM

Dear Amanda,

I was wondering if you could post a sprite of Iya in her princess dress and purple dress from Aveyond 2. I really like her hair style and that dress color and was wondering if I could use it. I am not planning on selling my game and havnt even decided if I am even going to make it, as I am terrible with computers, but I really love how that character looked and would like to add her hair to my game if I choose to finish it. I will credit you for it as well if you want. I cant seem to find that hair style anywhere as well as that dress. Also I loved Aveyond 1 and 2. I played them multiple times and there were my first rpgs. you really got me hooked from those games. 

#2 Scrivener of the Gods

Scrivener of the Gods

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationHixson, Tennessee, United States of America

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

You might want to put this as a business proposal.

---Scrivener of the Gods

Spoiler

#3 sarabuggy

sarabuggy

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:21 AM

how do you do that? do you mean just ask as one or do you mean something more like a different place to ask or something?

#4 Scrivener of the Gods

Scrivener of the Gods

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationHixson, Tennessee, United States of America

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:01 PM

At the top, got to HELP, then select BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

---Scrivener of the Gods

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users