Aveyond Studios Community

So I've looked everywhere and I can not find the answer to this question. Who is Mel supposed to end up with? Lars or Edward? Nevermind who I want her to be with. I always try to go with the chosen endings (ex. Rhen and Dameon). So should Edward marry Stella? I don't feel Mel would be a good queen. Anyone know what's supposed to happen? Or is their not a set ending for aveyond 3?

Word of God says the Edward & Stella ending is canon, which would mean Mel ends up with Lars VIII. But that doesn't mean it's "correct", moreso just official.

I always viewed Edward and Mel together as the cannon ending since the default opening for the third chapter has her and Edward being married, only to be ruined by Lydia. 

^Yeah, I don't understand why the canon pairing was changed. I guess because the Aveyond games tend to go for the "unexpected" pairings - Devin and Alicia over Devin and Talia, Rhen and Dameon over Rhen and Lars - so the Mel/Ed wedding in TLO was just a red herring, like Mel and Spook. But personally I prefer Mel and Edward as endgame too :P

Wait what about the bit after the credits where the Oracle is talking about Uma and Nox? Does the dialogue change depending on the married pair? I've never seen the Stella and Edward together ending because personally I always found that Mel and Edward had more chemistry.

Also I have to correct you on that note Moonpeace, Devin and Talia were together canonically but they split up since Talia's duty as the Dreamer basically made her immortal. After that Devin and Alicia fell in love and had Rhen. Then if you choose the cannon Rhen becomes Queen ending for AV1 Devin and Talia are together again. 

I replayed AV1 just the other day :) 

Wait, they get together again?! I just knew that Devin and Alicia is the canon endgame for AP, but I never realized the "old flame" of Talia and Devin gets back together in AV1 canon. That's awesome :o It's been awhile since I chose that ending, maybe I'll have to replay it.

And EsmeAmelia, me too :P I mean, it is /sorta/ canon, I guess like Rhen and Lars in the Build C ending and Talia and Devin in AV1. Amanda does like to tease her fans, doesn't she?

Personally I always have viewed Mel/Edward as Cannon, how can I not when Edward gets so agitated by Spook getting close to Mel? :P

And as for Devin and Talia Moonpeace, it doesn't directly state they get back together, however this little dialogue leads me to believe it implies that they are together again:

"Devin! Now I can boss you around forever!" - Talia

Devin laughs then winks at Talia.

"What have I gotten myself into?" -Devin

"Nothing that you do not deserve." - Talia