Aveyond Studios Community
Scrivener of the Gods

Picturis Scribarum

Yeah, sorry I was very busy yesterday so couldn't make an in depth post. I really like both drawings, especially the Indra one. They're both awesome and I am an artistic potato so o can't offer the best constructive criticism but maybe work on shading? It's what really adds depth and realism to a drawing, although for many it's the hardest part (myself included).

Indra is so cool!!! (Literally cool, haha) I love the dripping effect you've done, and also I am jealous of how well you can draw lips. Lars' (Lars's? I don't know) amulet is also really neat, I love the detail.

Yeah, sorry I was very busy yesterday so couldn't make an in depth post. I really like both drawings, especially the Indra one. They're both awesome and I am an artistic potato so o can't offer the best constructive criticism but maybe work on shading? It's what really adds depth and realism to a drawing, although for many it's the hardest part (myself included).

No problem. I'm also an artistic potato (heh. never thought I'd say that). I had to drop a necklace on the floor to get the right position.

Indra is so cool!!! (Literally cool, haha) I love the dripping effect you've done, and also I am jealous of how well you can draw lips. Lars' (Lars's? I don't know) amulet is also really neat, I love the detail.

Thanks Mu11berry. A tip on lips: try drawing faint curved lines to bring out the shape, and shade to top lip darker.

I should be putting more up soon, but I'm kind of ing an art block, so I'll try to update soon.

All your drawings a really interesting!! Steampunk Lars was a creative idea, it's interesting to see how darastic the change in the feel of the character is when you alter their style.

Indra looks really interesting, and I like how with the positioning she almost looks ghostly, like a spirit moving or something. To echo Mu11berry, the dripping effect was an interesting edition for sure!

I quite like the amulet, it's simple yet you can see the elegence it would have when worn.

Oh, on a side note about the likes. If you click on the usernames of all the people that liked your top post you'll notice that error messages come up, it's because all those users were spam users and their posting abilities have been nixed. Unfortanantly you'll find that a lot of the spam users will go through mass topics and just like all the top posts and as annoying as it is there isn't any way to stop them. I have that happen a lot with topics I've started too where they just like the first post.

Steampunk Lars is great!! I can't get over the monocle. That's hilarious. And it fits him! Also his pose is so sassy and Lars-y XD I love it

Thanks Mu11berry. By the way, you're great with feet. I can't say that I like the RxD themes of most of your work (as I for reasons unknown don't like Dameon), but you've got style.

Haha  wasn't sure if I should respond here or not but your compliment was too nice to ignore. Yeah, most people don't like Dameon, poor guy XD So I must be prolific to make up for it, you see, and I apologize for any discomfort it may cause. I love drawing feet so I'm glad you like those, at least! And thanks, you've got some style yourself. I forgot to mention the first time but I also love how you colored the fire in the Lars piece, the fade from yellow to redish is really nice

LOOK IT IS DAMEON!! :D

The red pants/shirt suit him, it's a little more dramatic and he's kinda dramatic so it fits. You also somehow got his beard to look like it actually belongs on his face, and I applaud you. I can never do it, when I even remember he has a beard, ahahaha. Also, is that a bionic eye sort of thing? XD That's great