join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Aveyound the lost orb

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Minion_forever_x_x

Minion_forever_x_x

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:18 AM

Hey everyone I just need one help.

Can you please help me out with how to cross the bridge that the thief is guarding in the Bristle forest. I spoke to the Lord theif but he is still not moving from the bridge pls help☺
  • LizaEpidimB, Antoinenuh, Jeffreywoofs and 3 others like this

#2 Mickychi

Mickychi

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:27 AM

Wait which bridge? I haven't played the lost orb in a while so I can't remember a thief guarding a bridge :( However I can remember that there was a man guarding the bridge to Tyobi in Bristle Woods east. Is this the guy you mean? If not can you post a screenshot?

But if this is the guy I think it is then I'll tell you this that's not the way forward.  

#3 moonpeace

moonpeace

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationFlo Rida

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

You have to complete the quests for the Lord of Thieves before the guy will let you move, if you're talking about the guy in the woods in Peliad. I think
l0MYrVMZOO5U4bBGo.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users