Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mzcorkof2

Nans store

Hey, Im sorry if this questions has been asked. But i cant find it. I have a few items for Nans store and the ledger. But when i walk in the store again, nothing is triggering robin. I dont know how to start to sell stuff. im just walking around in his store. I have the deed also.

the ledger is still in my inventory.. i dont know where to put it.

i also cant find banana boy to finish the wearbear quest. arrrr

Merged posts.

~Mopiece

Banana boy is in the Gingernut forest during the night, he should be surrounded by three owls. 

As for the ledger, so nothing is happening when you walk into the store? That's strange as far as I know it was an automatic event once you had the ledger for Robin to place it on the table. Perhaps try sleeping at the Inn then going into the store to see if that helps. 

ok its night and i cant find banana boy still arrrrr

also do you mean doing the nan store thing at night too??

ok scratch that last question.. i went and slept at the inn... still nothing when i got back to the store. is it bc i dont have enough stuff to sell? what are you suppose to sell? also i have the deed.. just want to make that clear. and still no banana boy... i might move on and come back to that.

Merged posts. Don't double post. Just use your edit button to add more information to your post.

~Mopiece

You know those random objects you find or are given that aren't sellable and have no use? Those are what you sell at Nan's store. And I'm not sure about the other stuff, but make sure you check the WHOLE forest for Banana Boy, if I remember it took me quite awhile to find him, Gingernut is a pretty big location

ok thanks... speaking of Gingernut forrest.... i cant find the wearbear food.. i know you have to go north once your in it.. but when i go north i cant find it... arrr