join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Will there be future builds of AV4?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moonpeace

moonpeace

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationFlo Rida

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:20 PM

I know there are multiple builds of AP, AV1, AV2, and I think AV3(?) that fixed bugs and polished the story and gameplay. Will AV4 have any more builds? I know there are a lot of glitches that have yet to be fixed, plus it would be cool to see more endings (Hi'Beru and Rowen, Boyle and Myst anyone??). But I understand that Amanda and co. have a lot on their plates, and that this may not be the most profitable venture. I'm just curious :P
l0MYrVMZOO5U4bBGo.gif

#2 Emma.

Emma.

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:52 AM

Well from what I understood they are putting a stop to delevoping future Aveyond games and that probably means that there will be no more builds. Which is really really sad. I would love to see builds that will fix the glitches some people experience.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aveyond Kingdom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users