Aveyond Studios Community

I'm not exactly new but I thought it would be fun to jump in and "introduce" myself anyway so here goes:ice: Hi, I'm Queen-of-Ice101 but since that can be a pain to type you can call me pretty much whatever haha. Some people call me Queen, or Miranda.....just never Elsa XD XD

I joined the forums way back in 2015 when Aveyond 4 was being released so I could keep up with all the character reveals and stuff, but I ended up fading out after it was released since I wasn't able to get ahold of the games on mac. Then last July {I think????} I discovered the wonders of Aveyond fan fiction over on Fanfiction.net and remembered seeing a fanfiction topic on the forums so I cam back to haunt the new forums and share random work. I am now an official lurker, I've been hanging around since returning and constantly spamming random stuffs in the topics because I can~

I mostly write fanfiction right now, currently have two long multi chapter stories posted here {One completed the other one still in progress} as well as a huge collection or random oneshots and story shorts. I also post artsy doodles and other random projects that I start before quitting to move onto the next shiny idea haha. Fan fiction is the one constant thing from me though, since writing is my life:kawaii-silly:

I have a large pile of favourite characters but the honourable mentions that I have spammed the forums with work for would have to be Mel and Gyendal because sarcasm and all powerful magic are a truly wonderful combination in a character:D  I am a crackshipper, my shipping world revolves around MelxGyendal because it is awesome and hilarious, though I have much appreciation for lots of cannon pairings and pairings like RhenxLars as well :kawaii-lol:

Thats pretty much it about me, I love talking about Aveyond as well as other random fanstuffs so I'm always excited to meet fellow fans and chat, the forum is a wonderful place for that:D 

Oh hi, never seen you before! >.> Nice to meet you!! When are you continuing those fanfictions like Heirs of Darkness cough cough

And the oneshots too

I need more

You became active again at about the same time I did, how about that :P Ooh, if you continue Heirs of Darkness I promise I will read it as the chapters come out and not fall behind like the lazy reader I was with Shadows >.>

Hey stranger, welcome to the forum ;) 

@moonpeace @Mu11berry :kaiwaii-super-happy:Soooo I totally forgot to update Heirs of Darkness after getting caught up in the oneshots I'm writing right now...... It was so much easier to remember when I was updating more then one multi chap at a time XD  I shall do that today!!!

Don't worry, I'm continuing it! So far I've written to partway through chapter sixteen and I'm only four chapters away from starting on the actual quests and events of the Aveyond 3 games which will be fun to write:)  XD XD I do that a lot, then I have to binge read the entire fic which as enjoyable as it is not to have to wait takes a while at times haha.

Why thank you for the welcome~ Haha thats funny that we returned at the same time XD