Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rene789

Changes in the soundtrack and facesets?

Hi everyone, long time player of Aveyond here. I've played Aveyond a huge number of times throughout my childhood, teens, and now young adulthood. I always played it on a different site that required a subscription, but I cancelled it a few years back, so I've been slowly repurchasing all of the Aveyond games through this site. I downloaded Aveyond 1 today and I noticed the face sets were different, a very airbrushed type of look that sharply contrasted the environment. I also noticed some of the music was different, specifically the butterfly flying over the ocean. I've searched for about an hour and can't find much. Is it possible to revert back to the older faces that fit in with the style of the game, the more anime drawing-looking ones? Is there a way to get the old soundtrack back? 

You can use the old facesets here although personally I think the newer ones look more anime-like: 

I'm not sure if you're talking about the new or the old music, but you can play the higher-quality instrumentals by downloading the music pack.