Aveyond Studios Community

Recently I came across a topic about Aveyond spinoffs where official permission for Aveyond spinoffs was given, including full permission to use resources from the Aveyond games in those spinoffs. The idea of doing a spinoff is incredibly exciting for me as I already have a multitude of ideas, plus more resources for the forum game that Chloe is running and I get to play artist minion for to make it more Aveyond themed would be awesome :kawaii-happy:    {especially the druid robes. I am in love with those robes but cannot find them anywhere much to my eternal disappointment}

However I actually have no idea where I could find these resources. I've searched, but I'm coming up with nothing and I would reeeeaally love to be able to get ahold of all these amazing resources so if anyone knows where they could be found I would be eternally grateful~   

This sounds totally awesome! I wonder how it will be doing this as a collaborative project in this community. Also, it'll be great to make this go through a full development cycle, i.e. write out the script completely first (say on a forum thread), then start development and improvise as it proceeds and then have a proper release etc. If the script is ready in, the whole process would become much more streamlined. Also, if you will be making it in RMXP, I could help with the scripts along with porting it to Linux, Mac and (possibly) Android.

@Specter A collaborative project?? Ooops I think I misspoke, the project isn't collaborative, Chloe wants the story to be a surprise which is why we aren't revealing sprites to people for their characters or anything about the specific story so that everyone can discover it when the game is released for everyone to download and play:)  Ooooh I wish we were making it with RMXP! That would be so cool!!! Actually though Chloe is making it with VX Ace :/