Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PiPeter

Goodday!

Heya!

I'm not exactly new, not exactly old, except kinda? I'll explain later but first of all,

I'm PiPeter, and i started following Aveyond when i was 12 (6 years ago, darn i feel old). One of my dad's friends was a massive keyboard warrior and got me introduced to forums when i was 10 , and then eventually another friend of his introduced me to Aveyond 2. To be honest, i was AMAZED by the amount of english i couldn't read.

However, I loved the game. It was visually appealing, and child me really liked the gameplay as it was my first RPG maker game. I did get stuck however at one point: The Beast's lair. Looking back now, I feel silly :kawaii-happy:, because I kept thinking: "Maybe I can find dynamite in the house in the forest", "Maybe I can find dynamite in the city of love?". I remember having vivid hatred for the beast, because I found out later that he was hiding the dynamite, but i rage-quit the game without me even knowing the game tells you the beast has it. 

1 year and a full playthrough of Bookworm Adventures later, and i went back to it. After trying 4 or so times, i finally got it and I finished the game. I then tried to 100% it over the course of many days and then I noticed something. When you start up the game, it said "Amaranth Games" (Which is what the site went by at the time). I decided to look into the forum part and I kinda liked it, so i made an account (Sorry @Aisling Yinyr Ngaio for making an account while 12), and I kinda liked it for a while, until the site sorta silenced out. I came back Once every year, followed the development of new Aveyond games aaand yeah :kawaii-lol:.  Aveyond was the main reason I didn't have to worry in English class, and my first introduction to RPG's.

And that about sums it up. I used to have another account (PiePeter), but due to provider reasons, i lost acces to that e-mail account. So yeah, good day.

It's nice to meet you! And LOL about the beast! I remember playing it when I was around the same age as well and being really rage-y at it :kawaii-lol: And I think you don't have to worry about being twelve when you made that account because I'm twelve and Amanda is fine with it. 

Welcome to the forums!

I remember when I was 12 and I first found the forums! Ever the rebel, I didn't care about breaking rules, but I was super anxious about talking to new people, so I didn't make an account. I think there's a whole new crowd here a decade later.

I'm super excited to have you here, @PiPeter! There's so much activity here for such a tiny forum. It feels like home.

I found the forums almost a decade ago, too. I was much younger than you :P My dad made an account to email Shaz about some problems, and a few years later I made my own, and I'm still here after all this time. I've been on this forum longer than I've lived in my current house :o