Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
IvanaDeRossi

Just want to say thanks to Amanda!

I don't know if this topic is already made, (and don't start with me mods, yesh I'm not bothered to look for pages about it...)but I want to make a little comment on the game.

At first when I heard Amanda was planning to make this game, I thought the game would be really l--e when I first heard the name (yes I'm a racist get over it). I was bored (as always) and checked out if the game has been made yet. So I went here, downloaded the game and tried it. It turned out to be great [& simple, but still great]! (Esp the music) I only reached to day 12 (I think, & the 2nd place of the vill. I think)So I've probably missed out the make your own recipe but w/e...this game is really worth buying and thanks for making it Amanda!!! You've done a really great job!! (as always)

(Oh and I was jk about the racist part.)

edit: opps just figured out i've posted in the wrong forum...:( please move this mods and thanks)

I wanted to say thanks too, I'm addicted to Yummy Drink Factory now! It's not very clear where you're supposed to post posts like this on the board. Maybe there needs to be a general comments section for this game?

Yes, this is such a great game. I love it! One of my faves. I had a question about it that I now realize I put in the wrong forum. (I didn't know about this forum.) It's in the Recipe Trading Post. Sorry!