Aveyond Studios Community
destiny_dragon

Ejindro quest

You’ll need the key to the mayor’s house.

Head over to the underground caves in Rootwell

and fight the Banshee Queen in order to get the

Root Nectar. With that you can make the water

sweet and safe for consumption again. As a

reward for your troubles, you will receive a

skeleton key. Hmmm…I wonder what that will

open?

Not sure how far you are that quest is late in the game

if you give the statue of king lionel to the militant squirrels, you cannot complete this quest.

giving the statue to the theives does not affect this quest, because you can buy it back from the pirates on the vinera islands.

hope that helps you!

bonus information: by completing the edjindro quest, you can get a ghost for the vampress in ghed'ahre

if you give it to the squirrels, you can't uncurse edjindro, which is what te thread is about.

besides, i'll personally take 20,000 gold and helping a vampire and the elves to getting three sticks of dynamite.

all a matter of preference, do what you'd like :D

for the ghost, the vampress GIVES you 20,000 gold. so you uncurse edjindro, get a ghost for the vampress, and return lionel to the elves, pretty much all in one shot.

i've never gotten so far as to try a game where i give it to the squirrels--supposedly there's a big treasure room through the crack in the thieves' caves. there ARE a lot of cracks that don't lead to anything, so use the dynamite wisely.

When you reach the elves in the root area, go down the ladder, and head north and east. You'll go into a tree and arrive in the other part of Oldwoods. The throne room is in there.