Aveyond Studios Community
destiny_dragon

Ejindro quest

I remember once I stake all the vampires in Ghed'ahre and so I can't buy the Teleport Runes to Ghed'ahre. I wonder is it possible to stake the vampress who look for a ghost.

I think all the vamps in Ghed'ahre are fair game, except for the hippie vamp, who will say "Peace, humans!" (they're one of the main quests, so they can't be pawned). I remember once after I spoke to Te'ijal the "Stake Vampire" option came up and I was like "WOW get outta here quick before you pawn a Playable Character!"

I didn't realise you could stake Te'ijal. You can certainly take out the vampress looking for a ghost, and if you do you'll just have the Ejindro ghost in your party as a guest for the rest of the game.

I believe anyone involved in an important quest cannot be staked. Maybe that's just the hippies then...

(Daemon? Daemon is an alternate spelling of demon XD Dameon)

You get Tei'jal and Dameon at approximately the same time, i thought. Once you've returned Rashnu and Vohu Manah (Darkness and Music) to Aveyond, Dameon will want to come with you, and Rashnu will offer you sunblock. right?

or do you need to have rescued Aramati before you get Dameon? If you need to rescue aramati first, then yes, the first four would be Rhen, Lars, Elini, Tei'jal. Otherwise, it would be Rhen, Lars, Elini, Dameon, Tei'jal, because you have to go back to Ghed'ahre to GET tei'jal.

confused yet? XD

(btw, this is a bit off-topic...the original question WAS answered...)

I think I use teleport runes to Teij'al directly after getting the sunblock, then teleport back to aveyond temple to walk out of the gate and get Daemon. It is the only way to get Teij'al before Daemon.