Aveyond Studios Community
destiny_dragon

Ejindro quest

i know this is off topic, but i just read one of aisling's posts..

how was that possible to have two dameons in the aveyond temple? O_O

that's werid. lol. haha.

I think he stands in one spot when you return the druids, and in another spot when you get back with your last druid and it's time to reveal the sword.

I didn't realise this bug existed - better go check that it doesn't continue to happen...

i dont know any thing about that quest all i know is that iam stuck i got the quest from the queen of veldrah went to aveyond with talia and thats it i dont know what i have to do next

If you just arrived at Ejindro and haven't been to any of the other islands except these two (Eastern Isle where you were a slave girl and Northern Isle where the snowy lands and Aveyond)

Then you won't be able to do anything about this quest.

Just remember where you found this place and what you saw there, including ghosts and houses, and later on in the game, you will find things that will give you what you need to help you get the pendant from there.

You actually don't need to find the mayor. The girl says the pendant is in the mayor's house. So once you find the necessary items mentioned above, you just need to go back and find the correct house.

Guys...My Rhen is a Sword Singer now and has just been to the Rainbow Bridge. I still haven't found any pendant in any houses, nor this skeleton key mentioned by Beverlee. I feel like I missed something, but for the life of me cannot guess what it could be as I've gone over everything possible without falling asleep! Grin!

What did you do at the Rainbow Bridge - save a druid? You can still be a sword singer and visit the Rainbow Bridge before you have any means of transport of your own -> very early in the game.

If you're saying you've saved the last druid and you've been to all the different Isles, you just need to check up on a couple of things you may have done along the way.

Did you meet the elves, who were looking for their king?

Did you steal the statue in Sedona for the thieves?

Did you retrieve the statue again at the Pirates' Market on the Veniara Isles?

Did you give the squirrels their battering ram?

To get the key you're after, you need to take the statue to the elves. If you gave the statue (battering ram) to the squirrels, you cannot complete the Ejindro quest, and it will just stay in your journal.

If you haven't done any of that - if you haven't gotten yourself a rowboat and been to the Western Isle, then that's all ahead of you still, and it'll be some time before you can go back to Ejindro and complete this quest.

good luck :)

Thanks for all the help, fellow Amaranthians! I gave the statue to the squirrels, so I cant complete that quest. Sigh. Guess what, though?! I killed him! I killed him! Ahriman is dead!!!! Whoo! What a battle! Grin!!

Congrats on finishing off Ahriman. Have you tried the different endings offered by the Oracle to see what each of them is like?

If you played normal mode game, try hard mode. You'll be fighting same monsters, but they will be a little stronger.

Try to play the game again but as Shaz said. Instead of giving the statue to the squirrels, use it for the elves. Just make sure you don't kill EVERY vampire in Ghe'Daire or you'll end up with another quest in your journal you'll be trying to solve.

Happy gaming.

I only did one ending. I wasnt aware I could go back to the Oracle and say, hey Ma'am, I don't like this life, can I have a do-over, pretty please? Grin!

Will do! Thanks for the tip!

you can't do that :) If you save your game in a new slot before you tell the Oracle what you want to do, you can see the one ending, then load up your saved game and choose another ending, then another. This way you can see almost all of them (the other one, of course, is to allow Rhen to side with Dameon and Ahriman instead of fighting them)