Aveyond Studios Community
destiny_dragon

Ejindro quest

I stold it back from the merchant and gave it back to the thief colony. I searched online, one site says I have to buy it back from the pirate black market, the other says I have to buy it back from Vedarah. I haven't been able to locate it in either place. :S Please help!

Also, where do I find the ghost to haunt the Vampiress's house?

It's in the Veniara Islands, where the pirate black market is. The Islands are North of the Southern Isles. Here is a map to help you out.

http://amaranthia.freeforums.org/world-map-with-callouts-build-b-t88.html

You can find the ghost to haunt the Vampiress's house, in the cursed city. Note you have to uncurse the city first to get the ghost.

thanks.

But I`m still stucked. I don't know where to find teh wife for the boat-guy. Is it in East or in North? Can I get to another Island without thi boat?

Then I don't know how to graduate. But I need to graduate to free the necromancer.

Do I have to go to the wildwoods? I'm now on level 20.

I talked to everybody on east and north land but still don't have a clue, where to go.

Can somebody give me a hint please?

Go to New Witchwood and talk to the witches there. One of them will be looking for a husband. (You have to have returned the first Druid to Aveyond to get to New Witchwood).

In order to graduate, you need to defeat the hind, which is in the Wildwoods. Make sure you have a mirror and beewax before trying to defeat the hind.

With your level you should be able to handle the Wildwoods just fine.

I don't think there is anything you have to do besides complete the thief quest. You may have to have the quest to uncurse that one city or the quest for the battering ram. But I'm not positive.

You can only give the statue to one group. You can give it to the elves or the squirrels.

It's alright though, the dynamite the squirrels gave you can be used to blow up the cracks in the wall you might have seen during the game. There are goodies behind some of the cracks. It's best to save before blowing up a crack.

It's alright though, the dynamite the squirrels gave you can be used to blow up the cracks in the wall you might have seen during the game. There are goodies behind some of the cracks. It's best to save before blowing up a crack.