Aveyond Studios Community
destiny_dragon

Ejindro quest

@Bew: I understand that you might have felt a little upset about giving the statue away but please watch your words. There are young viewers here and I consider what you said rather offensive. Also, even if the mods don't consider it offensive, it is still a spam post.

Okay anyone I need help with Aveyond. I have Lars in the active party and Talia is a guest. okay so I am exploring the eastern cave system, and what's with the ghost town? How do you stop the curse? And what happened to that place? and what's that place's name?

first graduate from school, then but and orb staff and the ord in the necromancers shop, equip the and the go to lands end, there youll save the first druid, when you have saved it vohu-manah will give you the key to go to halloween hills

You'll get the key to save the town if you return the Eleven Statue to the elves in Ylisfar.

Note that if you give the elves the statue, you won't get the prize the squirrels would have given you if you game them the statue.

You have to give the Elven Statue back to the elves. Then the Elf King will give you a skeleton key which will unlock the door to the mayor's house. This will allow you to break the curse. You won't be able to do this for awhile so don't worry about it right now.