Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ladycrash1022

Day 51

I can't really help you much in the way of tactics. But I've found when I try and remember recipes by WORDS it makes it very slow going for me. But if I try and remember them by PLACEMENT, it's much easier. Especially for toppings.

I can't really think of any examples off the top of my head, but some recipes use creams and toppings that are right next to each other, or you can make a line from one ingredient to the next, and you kind of memorize the pattern or the movement, rather than the actual item that you're picking up.

I'm finding this level impossible (I'm playing on Easy too), but the timer seems rediculously fast. I can only get one, maybe two drinks made, whereas I could get through other levels fine. Is there supposed to be such a huge jump in difficulty in this level?

no. Are you playing the latest released version? Earlier versions had some bugs on a few levels (I seem to remember this problem but not on this level). I'm not exactly sure how long you should have to complete the day, but unless you're incredibly slow, you should definitely be able to make more than just a couple of drinks.

I suggest you download and reinstall the game, to make sure you've got the latest and greatest, and try it again.

I don't think there's anywhere on the game - there's only one "official" version, but there have been minor updates in the few weeks after it was released on this site to fix some remaining bugs.

I just downloaded and installed the game again a couple of days ago, and my Yummy Drink Factory.exe file has a date of July 23. If yours is earlier than that, you don't have the latest.