Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kikyo

Day 41

are you playing the latest release? There was a problem with one of the earlier ones where you barely had time to make a couple of drinks before the day ended.

Suggest you download again and reinstall, and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks. I'll try it again and see what happens.

Edit: O.K. now the clock goes around at normal speed but I'm getting requests for drinks I don't know how to make. Like an Ice Mocha and an Ice Choc. They also have asked for Pepp. Choc too. Can you give me these recipes? Or do I need to uninstall it and re-download it again?

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

O.K. now the clock goes around at normal speed but I'm getting requests for drinks I don't know how to make. Like an Ice Mocha and an Ice Choc. They also have asked for Pepp. Choc too. Can you give me these recipes? Or do I need to uninstall it and re-download it again?

Are you still on day 41? What is your difficulty level? If you click on your recipe book, are those recipes not in there at all?

What happens if you begin a new game (in a different slot, of course) - do you get to a stage (should be by the end of the second village) where any of those recipes are given to you?

let us know how it goes. It's possible if your save file is from a buggy game where that was happening, that it might have carried over. A new game should tell us whether that's the case.