Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
evanna

LOVE THE GAME

This is not a question or anything, just a comment. I just finished the game and i :loving: it! :smileattack: It was such a fun game to play and I am really glad you guys at Amaranth made it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :thanks: Im going to now go play the second one which will hopefull be just as much fun, or even more. :D

Great Job completing it!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the game as much as we've enjoyed bringing it to you!

Best of luck with AV2... if you're fast, you just may complete it in time for AV3! ;)

glad your finish with it......

i know you'll finish aveyond 2 much earlier than you have finish aveyond 1 because aveyond 2 is easier than the first......

i also wish that i could already play aveyond 3.......

okey...... be patient..... be patient....

Av 2 seems shorter and is easier to beat though Heptitus is a nightmare. There aren't as many endings to choose from, but its a good game and just as much fun to play. I've already beaten AP, Av 1 (4 times) and AV2, I'm so ready for AV3. It will still be a little while so I guess I could check out some of those homemade games. I'm assuming they're all free?

wow! Glad you liked the game. I have a question for you, through. What party memebers did you use? You have to have Dameon, Lars, Rhen and Pirate John, but did you use the others? (Tei'jal, Galahad, Elinidana, and Mad Marge) And if you did, who?

I just finished the game, and I adored it. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in what they thought about specific thing in the game, like bosses, endings, stuff like that. I'll start: I loved the game. I used virtually all the goodies. I tried 3 out of the 4 endings. I was not satisfied with the end(I wanted to walk around and do some more sightseeing). Please post if you have anything to say. Thanks!

and I loved it. The game was great. Also reading the forums and the walk through helped. It was my first time playing this and I really enjoyed it. I was able to luckily beat Ahriman. Using Teijal's bite and putting him to sleep helped alot.

I can't wait to play the next game.

Great job on such a fun game.

Congratulations! :) You can also play Aveyond: Lord of Twilight before Gates of Night is out! If not, Aveyond: Ean's Quest and Ahriman's Prophecy are good choices.

i loved it i like the endings too. i think the one where i go back to cleawater is funny cause rhen calls damoen unstablle and he starts to freak when rhen saids she loves danny it is funny tx a bunch all the ppl that helped me on this game