Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
evanna

LOVE THE GAME

Hello everyone, Just joined up after visiting for several weeks. About to face the final conflict. Gosh what an amazing game. Aveyond Rocks and when I have finished Aveyond Rhens Quest will start second one. Many thanks to those who created such a wonderful story and game play.

I have just finished Rhen's Quest ... I fear no game will hold a candle to this one. I especially enjoyed the character dynamics. Dameon intriqued me so much that I took on his avatar. I've been having fun with one of his quotes "I ... I don't know" in answer to questions on other forums.

Thanks and KUDOS to the creators and writers for the charaters in Rhen's Quest.

aveyond is a work of art. there is no two ways about it. its an all time classic that makes other rpgs look like fools. aveyond 1 will stay on this site forever. and if it is removed i guarantee a full riot. well done to all involved.

Completed and loved it. What very clever, talented people they are who built this game. I have taken a sneak preview of the next Aveyond series games and they are just as wonderful. Keep up the great work and thank you so much for giving us such pleasure....

Guest Aveyond

:hamster: I finished Aveyond Rhen's Quest like 5 times!!!! Its amazing!!! ( I finished it 5 times coz I repeated it from Dark Cavrens ;P :Tongue: looooool ) It was so so so awesome I fought Ahriman in Rhen Lars Elini and that vampress Tie'jel or something.. Ahriman was so easy for me guys rly.. I didnt die a single time while fighting him.. and I didnt used the Gauss Shield Spell but I used the God goodie and became from lvl 64 to 94!!! I used it when I was in veldt... I wasnt suppose to explore veldet yet.. I was supposed to explore veniara as the walkthrough says.. I leveld up to 64 thx to the man who gives me 400 exp for every 500 coins I went to the cow and got the most money I can get in the game.. 9999999 for each 1 million u need 1 minute ( if you were cliking fast) so to get the max money u need like 9 to 11 minutes 18 if u were slow but the god goodie didnt gave me the best armors and weapons.. best for Elini I got from chest in a veniara or something its gargoyle whip and there is aother gargoyle whip in a red chest in demon's realm and the best armor I equiped it to Rhen coz she had the least defense.. ( I saw her defense in proflies section) in Aveyond game.. it' Zurvan's armor its the best armor but they only got me the strongest shield.. mirath or mirana shield or something.. its colored [d]BLUE[/d] and best weapon for Rhen is Sword of Shadows and the Best weapon for The Vampress is Crusher and its stronger than swrod of shadows but it dont give skill like sword of shadows Dameon Galahd John and Mad Marge r useless.. even tho vampress has no skills like marge john and galahd.. she is the strongest in weapons attack even tho Dameon have skills... his skills r useless and the best attack for Good O'l Larry.. is the Blood Orb and oh! I almost forgot to tell u I also bought everything in the game except weapons for the party I am not playing with it and got the traveling ruins and the best armor for Lars is Cloak of death and I tried all choices in the game go to veldarah.. become a queen.. hermit's cottage.. and going to clearwater I saved b4 talking to oracle in the sun shrine and tried all 4 by quitting the game and rechosing a choice.. I kept become a quuen the last coz in the walkthrough.. they said that's the real ending... so... It was so easy and blasted lands treasure.. aveyond treasure... veldt treasure.. I got all of em and i got find dragon... find boat.. and find skudder skills for the old woman and made ma skudder looks like pirate skudders bu decorating it from the girl in pirates market and bought picklock and defeated Agas in level 95 not 43 like in walkthrough :P and find out what happen to levus and getting antitode for em.. i ve dont it too.. he gives me a world map I bought the antitode from Necromanecar Derez and got all guilds thx to god goodie... one more advice... to defeat Ahriman use Rhen, Lars, Elini, and The Vampress... and use these Skills: from Rhen use Nightbird costs 180 mana even if it's for all enemies... its stronger than the one enemy attack that costs 160 and 170 mana/ and use from Lars Weevel not decompose.. and Last Hour../ and from Elini I recomend u Saurva and Indra not anyone even Agas and tawrich no... even no for that demon who costs 1200 mana or even red demon../ from the vampress.. use attack only.. I hope this helped :) and OH!! to avoyed all monsters... ( make them in order as I say) 1: Make Lars wears The Cloak of Invisibilaty/ 2: Make Tie'jal Party Leader/ 3: Rub the genie's lamp and then exit the genie lamp using portal and voila! No Monsters!

Love the game, but didn't finish it because my niece lost my right arrow key and it became a hassle to move my sprite.

So I was wondering does the latest version of Rhen's Quest have mouse support?

Guest Aveyond

I bought it Build C and didnt even knew that there is another version until I used god goodie and the help about how to use god goodie told me I must have version 2.0 and I already have it! between u and me... I didnt buy rhens quest I donwload it from a cd!

just wanted to say i completed Rhen's quest using exclusively Rhen, Dameon, Tei'jal, and Galahad. This was not by design -- I neglected to enroll Lars in a guild early on, and he never caught up with Dameon in terms of level or skills/spells. Nor was it ideal -- tough battles were occasionally fought over and over. But it worked.

Rhen's witch curse (energy drain) and slave/berserk skill were key, as were Tei'jal's final embrace (sleep) and Dameon's plethora of healing, reviving, silencing, and shielding spells. A well-equipped Galahad is a sturdy fighter as well as a good conduit for HP and MP items.

Oddly, the daevas were relatively easy opponents compared to the beasts one faces to get to them (Agas went 7-8 turns without a move, disabled I know not how (!) and Ahriman fell easily, stupefied by such humble strategy, no doubt).

On to Ean's quest (I've finished LOT and GON, Lost Orb waiting in the wings -- going back to the beginning now).

Excellent games Amaranth -- thanks much.

I really love this game and I even repeat playing it for several times. I never get bored of it because I like the storyline and the quests. Rhen is my favorite! Really hope Rhen can marry Lars, though.

I didn't know where to post this but I finally beat Aveyond 1. I always died trying to get to his lair so I finally got to him and I beat it. I tried all the endings and queen is definitely the best. Good job to all the creators and may there be more to come. I personally would be interested in seeing everyone from the all the Aveyond games come together in one game rather than just mentions here and there but that's just me :)

So, the very first one that started it all, the Aveyond that made everything happen; The one and only, Rhen's Quest. This game was pretty difficult the VERY first time I played it. But I was young, of course so I didn't have much knowledge about how this game was suppose to go. I started out picking the weakest spells for Rhen at the academy then just went out into the wild, getting beat repeatedly. So I decided to start all over. Eventually I got the hang of it and ended up beating the game 5 times :hamster: Overall, Rhen's Quest was challenging, yet very entertaining with lots of puzzles and mysteries with saving all the Druids. Compared to all the other Aveyonds in the series, I felt that this one was the longest; It had the biggest variety of places to explore and had a variety of characters, even endings. Also the boss of this game which was Ahriman, was really easy to defeat. He is the hardest boss out of all the other Aveyonds, but he's still easy to beat with a few tricks. But yeah. You get the point. This was a pretty good game, loved it, I would definitely recommend it to players who like challenges, and who can actually survive playing Aveyond WITHOUT using goodie caves cuz, hate to break it to you but Rhen's Quest is the only one in the series that doesn't have goodie caves. So don't bother looking for them :) But it does have a secret cash cow somewhere, which I'm not gonna spoil it for you guys :)

I love this game and the games after it. Is it possible to make a book out of it's storyline? I mean, an official book that the creator(s) of aveyond approved? And oh! Can you make it so it's playable in android? I've played this game when I was still in high school and I want to play it again but I have no time cause of work. I really, really, really miss this game. Please! Pretty PLEASE???