Aveyond Studios Community
Grace

Some questions

I wonder if anybody can help me.

I can find Bess.

I download all the goodies but the only thing that it shows it's the health 603/603.

Do I have to go somewhere to get the others goodies like we do in Aveyond 1 and Aveyond 2?

If we do, where? is there a map that show where?

I already try to play Ahriman's Profecy 3 times and give up.

I just finish Aveyond 1 ( I am doing all wrong lol lol lol), I play Aveyond 2 first then Aveyond 1 and I love it, and now I will try a 4th time the Profecy.

Please help me!!!

Thank you.

I found Bess, I got the quest to go to Thais but I have a problem, the cost of the ferry is 26 gold, I don't have that much, I had 18 golds, after I tal to the ferry man I have only 1 Gold, what happened?

How do I go to Thais?

Thank you for your help

sorry, another question.

How do I equipt Devin with the knife, I try doing the same like I did with Thalia but it didn't work.How do I do?

Thank you

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

Umm... I'm not sure what happened with your gold. Are you sure you didn't forget about spending it on weapons etc.?

To reach Thais, head west once you reach the mainland. You might want to stop by Devenshire first to rest and restock, as the mainland is a harsh place, esp if Talia and Devin are siriusly underlevelled.

Devin, as far as I know, can't equip daggers. He can only equip swords. You might want to buy a practice sword for him from the village shop.

Also, please edit your previous post instead of posting in a new post if no one has posted after you. Thanks :)

Thank you, I will remember not to post twice.

I download the goodies, The gold,God,levels,Jack skills, weapons, armor, do I have to look for then like Aveyond1 & 2?

Thank you again, ( an old lady playing teens games lol lol lol)

Thank you sooooo much everyone who did so and thank you Argoyle for letting us know. I've been playing this with a Word write up but sans maps it was just not as much fun.