Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
KTC

The Ending(s) of Ahriman Prophecy (SPOILERS)

Ooooh... I'll not spoil the story of AV1 Rhen's Quest for you, but...

That creepy feeling of being told you've lost when you think you've won is entirely appropriate here!

So do you know which continent has tar Vedron?

It's the most western landmass when sailing with boat with a lot of sand and a mountain range right in the middle. The entrance to Tar Vedron desert is located on the eastern side of the continent.

From there, follow this map to dragon caves:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Dragoon23/dd009527.jpg

Or an other ending could be that Ahriman can't continue hear of Rhen and Dameon talking αnd directly attacks to the others and kills them.Then Rhen throws fairy dust to Dameon eyes and he revives them and the story goes like the regular one after that.

With the advices of the kind two, aislingyngaio, and Argoyle, I eventually got the ending, that was a bit simple enough... But that's no problem!

I think this game is not only fun but also valuable to practice reading English because of many short sentences, less slangs, and its familiar plots like finding flagments of something very important.

I'm now considering getting started with Aveyond... If I so, is "Rhen's Quest" the best I choose? Somehow, there are much Aveyond(s) in Amaranthia.

Oh, sorry for boring you on my trivial post.

Thank you for reading.