Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
karthik0100

Titan's Trident

In the room with the pedestal that asks for the trident, go to the doorway and hit the switch. Leave the room, head north, and then head west back across the bridge.

On the other side, you'll see that the spikes to the north have disappeared. The trident is that way.

(please post a new question in a new topic unless it's related to the previous question)

you need the truth mirror.

spoiler:

there is a fortune hunter living at an island northeast of the map. Speak to him about other things and he'll tell you he has a craving for exotic fruit. You can get this in the bazaar south of the elf town (sorry forgot both names). Trade it for the mirror and give it to "Gevolda". Warning: Heal all your party members before this, as there is a battle ahead.

Hey I'm desperate! I don't know where I can find the trident (I have got all the relics but I can't get the last one since I don't have that trident) - it would be great if you could tell me where the little one is hiding! Thank you, thank you if you have the answer.

I'm copying this from the walkthrough because I have kind of forgotten how exactly this works with the levers and stuff.

*Water Relic (Directions):*

1. On the world map, sail to the northern side of the elven continent. Sail southward down the river and press the action key to enter the cave at its end.

2. Go north, then skirt the platform to the northwest. Bear northwest, then climb the platform. Head northeast and cross the rope bridge to the north. Descend the platform to the east, then head east. Climb the platform to the southeast, then cross the bridge to the east. Descend the platform to the south. Skirt the platform, bearing north and east. Go southwest between the platforms and climb down the stairs to the south. Climb the stairs, then climb the platform to the north. Climb down the stairs to the northeast. Climb down the stairs to the south.

3. From the cave entrance, head northeast, noting the stalagmites to the north. Cross the bridge and bear south, leaving the room to the south.

4. Read the blue stone block, then pull the lever. Leave the cave.

5. Return to the place where the stalagmites were. They have now retracted into the ground, so head north. Kill the naga, then get the trident. Leave the room.

6. Return to the room with the block and stick the trident into it. This will summon Secubus, the Water Relic boss.

7. When she asks you for a sacrifice, you can choose Jack or any other party member. If you choose Jack, you won't have to fight her for the relic, but she'll eat him and you'll lose him as a playable character. If you choose anyone else, Devin will stop the sacrifice and you'll have to fight.

Note: There's quite a bit of treasure in these caves, but this is the most direct path to Secubus.

dude,u better read the master guide

instead if u are lazy, after making all the way to the place wher u hav to put trident,go to the start and just go left north

there is a monster ,have to kill it and then put trident and prepare to kill the protector of water rellic(u better DONT put jack for the sacrifice)so then u have a real fight for the relic

remember to pull the thing in the other room

well, that was helpfully bout copy part from the master guide

@kstar: because you than lose the exp gained by fighting succubus, and you lose a valuable player since jack can potentially be one of your strongest fighters, (from what I remember of other people's strategies.) Also, you lose his ability to pick vats/chests.

But, he's expendable if you don't use him part of your active party and if you already picked everything. ;)