Aveyond Studios Community
KTC

(OPEN) Savefile Repair Shop (invisible barriers, lost agea, Missed Alicia, changing guild, etc.)

Been meaning to post this for a while but never got around to it till now:

If you have bugs like above, or just want to change you're guild, please attach your save file, which looks like Savexx.lsd, here. For example your first save would be Save01.lsd.

You can use various upload websites like megafire.com/megaupload.com to upload your save file here.

Also put in a detailed description on exactly what you want me to fix. It does me no good if you ask for a fix without telling me what exactly you want fixed.

I can probably get it fixed 24-48 hours after I see it. Be warned that I am human and have a resemblance of a life so there might be delays.

Common fixable bugs/glitches/etc:
-Having alicia and dark priest still hanging around thial mountain.
-Invisible barrier blocking your way.
-Saving right before a battle you lost and end up in a battle loop.
-Boat transport you to location you can't get out of.

NOTE: I canNOT fix the 'randomly crashing everywhere' bug, however what I can do is attempt to teleport you to a location away from the crash zone. NO GUARANTEES THIS WORKS.

I work mainly with APv2.1 and APv1.0. NO GAEA FALLEN, GRIMM'S HATCHERY, OR YUMMY DRINK FACTORY.

If you have a 'stuck' problem not listed, feel free to post it here anyway and describe the problem in detail.

Woah, somebody should sticky this. :) It's nice of you KTC to help people in this area. I never learnt how to change save files, though I know a bit about using RPG maker 2003.

*coughobviousbumppostcough*

I think maybe you might be able to help me. I'm new to the site, so I'm not exactly sure if the problem I'm having is with an invisible barrier or not. At any rate, I can't get to the dragon king. I can only get so close and that's it. Here's the file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/238368100/Save01.lsd

I hope that this works and that you can fix it. Thank you.

The battle system in AP is very different from other rpgs. It's a real time system, where you just walk up to a monster and start pressing space to attack it.

If you are getting killed just walking around, then you are probably walking by a monster and it's attacking you. (Monster attacks do have a bit of a lag.)

I strongly apologize if this ends up being my only post in this forum, but I've searched all over and this seems to be the only solution I've been able to reach. Anyways, I've gotten the blessed water and am hoping to heal the forest spirit, but I'm blocked by an invisible wall at the top of the steps. There are also two witches I'm unable to communicate with, also due to invisible walls (one of them's apart from the rest of the town and the other's on the top floor of the school).

I'm also unable to get into the cave where the villain (whose name suddenly escapes me) was trying to forcefully marry that princess (whose name I've also suddenly forgotten, in an act that I'm sure is making me seem rather unknowledgeable regarding the game) and you had to fight him. I believe when I initially did the fight, I moved farther to the right than I was supposed to, resulting in the cutscene when I arrived reappearing and intermixing with the cutscene which appears after the battle.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6J859MY2 halpz plox

I recently saved my game immediately before death so I cannot return to the game without being killed. I also have another problem. My game is saved on my laptop and I can't get on the internet from it at my house. Is there a way that I can somehow transfer the file to my desktop computer via usb drive? Or can you help me in any way?

Edit:I copied the save file from my laptop, put is on a removable storage device, and here is the link to it. Can you help me?

http://rapidshare.com/files/270694504/Save01.lsd.html

I wasn't sure which type of fix you wanted, so I did it two ways:

1. Everyone is revived and healed completely and they're all a safe distance away.

http://rapidshare.com/files/270797711/Save02.lsd.html

This will override save spot 2.

2. I moved Talia to a safe corner away from the Dark Sprite so you can revive/heal everyone yourself :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/270797852/Save03.lsd.html

This will override save spot 3.

If you encounter an invisible barrier after beating the sprite, try talking to the tree again.

@dj: Adding on to what Argoyle said, I looked at your save file and could not find any relics. You have not progressed that far into the game and you would be totally destroyed if you did faced the death/earth guardian.

Are you sure this is the correct file? Neither Talia/Devin have graduated yet.