Aveyond Studios Community
KTC

(OPEN) Savefile Repair Shop (invisible barriers, lost agea, Missed Alicia, changing guild, etc.)

I'm not in the habit of making personal mods (modifications to game) for anyone unless the person shows a need for such mods (aka, your stuck. agea's not registering, etc.).

Since this sounds more like laziness than any real type of coding problem, I suggest you do what follow aisling's post.

Works fine for the moment. Don´t be too disappointed but i hope i don´t have to have something fixed again although you are doing a good job. But well, i like to play in a row without unwanted breaks, :).

Many Thanks.

*big hug*

Okay, I'm not really sure if this is something you'll be able to fix, but I just started this game and I noticed that when I was playing a character other than Talia, they would automatically be switched back to Talia after one hit to an enemy during battle. This is extremely annoying as Talia is easily killed in the begining. Is there anything you can do? Or do you know what might be causing this?

http://rapidshare.com/files/372884048/Save02.lsd.html

@empryzz: there's nothing wrong with the save file. The game switches between fighters automatically and cycles through them after one does their attack. I can't do anything about this as that would require revamping the whole battle system.

Yeah, AP's battle system is very different from the other games. It has a more real-time feel to it. As you get more characters on your team, you'll see that it cycles through everyone, so that everyone gets a turn to take a whack at the monsters.

Hi. I have an invisible barrier while doing the Haunted Ghost quest. I'm trying to attack the girl, but can't move forward.

Also, I defeated the dark wizard, but cannot move forward toward the cave.

I would like to upload my save here. Where in my files is the save located.

Thanks! :)

@supergirl: I can definitely fix the ghost one, but i'm a bit confused by the dark wizard: would that be zorom who kidnapped the princess and tried to marry her?

The save file is located in your ahriman prophecy folder.

The path roughly looks like: C:\...\Ahriman's Prophecy

It looks like Savexx.lsd and should be among a bunch of Mapxxxx.lmu files.

The xx in savexx.lsd corresponds to the save file number in game. For example, 01 = the first save file in the game.

http://rapidshare.com/files/374906929/Save08.lsd.html

Goes into slot 8.

ok, there's good news and there's bad news.

The good news: It works. You'll be able to beat up the girl and get past zorom.

The bad news: it has 2 quirks that I was unable to get past.

Quirks:

1. if you're unable to attack after all the dialog, turn to the left or right and than try attacking her again. This should reset the attacking thing and let you attack her.

2. after you beat her, if there's an invisible barrier blocking you: talk to the tree again. This should reset the barrier.

I'm sorry bout the quirks and really tried to eliminate them but I couldn't figure out how to.