Aveyond Studios Community
KTC

(OPEN) Savefile Repair Shop (invisible barriers, lost agea, Missed Alicia, changing guild, etc.)

@lehvus/craigers001: I can fix those, but I lack the resources right now to fix them. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to them until late July.

Unfortunately at your end? You need to be able to physically manipulate the game to fix it.

You can try reinstalling the game though these problems tend to pop up randomly.

Please, please, PLEASE tell me this is still open! I was making one of my walkthroughs and I derped and got the Death Relic before doing the Ella Enchanted quest! Please get me Alicia!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/msuc2iftbj226jq/Save01.lsd?dl=0I think I did it right. Don't mind the 999999 gold. :P

Edit: I'm trying to do it myself (since, I believe, the topic is pretty much dead now), but I can't figure out how to open Ahriman's Prophecy in RPG Maker 2k. I've got the program all set up, but when I navigate to the folder where AP is stored, I can't find RPG_RT.exe listed there! An additional problem, I can't see tiles when I go to work a test project. Help?

Hello there .

Is this still open ? Like Duskargentum , I got the Death Relic before doing the Ella Enchanted quest .

Can you fix this ? I really want to play Alicia  :o

And also , I 'accidentally' read Darryl's note in Candar *I know it's wrong for me to do that :P * and got hexed , so I won't be able to get marry right ? :o

Can you fix that too ?

Here is my file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5erbvo72lu4xrg/Save01.lsd?dl=0

If you got hexed with only Talia in your party, then you can go ahead and proceed to marry Talia, but, yes, you won't be able to marry Alicia.

I'm not sure if KTC is still around for fixing save files.