Aveyond Studios Community
KTC

YOU NEED GUIDES/HELP? CHECK THESE TOPICS FIRST

Masterguide
Answers is in here.

Monster Guide
Wondering about a monster? It's stats are here.

Chest/Vat Guide
What ARE in those crazy locked chests and sealed vats?

Best Stuff! Guide
Best stuff for each character plus their max stats.

Level/Stats Guide
Ever wondered what your character stats are at level 75?

Shop Inventory Guide

What the shops sell and the stats for those items.

Endings of Ahriman Prophecy
The Endings.

Maps
Maps for the game.

Characters Levels Guide (for monsters)
What level should you be at for each area of AP?

Guides by Kingsfield:
Equipment Guide

V2.X Guide (.doc)

V2.X Guide (.pdf)

AP V1.0 download via Kingsfield:

Click

(if you have any more links: please add them here :) )

i am on the other island and need to get to thais but the mule guy hasnt anyone to take me so i am stuck at the moment what do i do? have just started playing this game

@diamond60: start a new topic instead of posting in this topic.

The Mule Express will only take you to places you have been. If you haven't been to Thais on foot before, they won't have riders going that way. Same thing applies to all other places. Freshen up at Devonshire, upgrade your equipment and level up before you attempt the Thial Mountain Pass to get to Thais.

Whoever put these up....I LOVE YOU! (platonically-speaking)... u person/ppl are a life/time-saver!!! I usually just try to figure it out for myself on a time limit of about an hour or two...but past that? it's simply frustratingly irritating! LOL okay, this is getting to be long so...in layman's terms:

THANKS SOOO SOOO SOOO MUCH!!! :thanks: and :goodjob:

Cheers! :celebrate:

I need help, I feel like I'm stuck. My characters are level 47 and are Talia, Devin, Alicia, Frederick. I've got the death and earth relic so far. I have 4 merit points and am trying to get the glass key. I thought I had 5 points because I followed everything the the strategy guide said and then went for the key only to be surprised I didn't have 5 points. I've completed the following merit earning quests.

Delivered letter to Georgia

Rescued Frederick's brother

Talked to Lyla after destroying beehive, getting rid of bees.

Returned grisilda's broom

Took skeleton home

By this I should have the 5 points. I also took Jack into my party though he isn't with me now. I also cut Gavril's hair and apparently need to somehow get rotwart for her, but where is it? How can I get that 5th point so I can get the glass key to go get the passion relic? Please help! I can't do any of the other quests to get another point because I have to do other stuff first. I can't do anything else until I get that glass key.

Edit: Ok now I feel foolish because I got the glass key now. I decided to check with each of the merit quests I did by going back and making sure it was all done. I found the rotwart in a grave in Witchwood. I was surprised because I thought I already checked all the graves. I then went back and made sure all merit quests were done. Then I went back to the glass key cave and surprise was able to get the key. Maybe it was the rotwart for Gavril or just going back to the other quests a second time that did it. Either way I got the key then went and got the passion relic. So thanks anyway.

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

Even if you were still not able to get the glass key, you weren't stuck. :)

Because you got the Death relic, you were now able to get the pirate ship so you could visit the other continents. There are other quests on those continents that yield more merit points.

Thanks. At the time I didn't have the money and didn't know that was an option. That's good to know though when I play again. Just tonight I beat it. I wish I could have married Devin and Alicia though since in Aveyond I we find out they were Rhen's parents. I think it would be strange to marry Devin and Talia even though we also found it they were in love. That's all fine and dandy, but if Talia and Devin marry then Rhen would have never been born and she definitely couldn't have become queen at the end. I screwed up though in AP as I read Darryl's note before I got Alicia so for next time I'll make sure I wait on that one. Has anyone else married Devin to either Talia or Alicia? Not that the ending wasn't nice, but would have been better if I could have married Devin to someone. All in all it was a pretty good game, much better than I was expecting. Being as I've already beaten Av1 twice I see no reason to play again right now. I still haven't beaten AV2. Wonder if they're gonna come out with a 3rd game.

I'm still stuck at the beginning, when you need to get on the ferry. The guy says I need 20 gold, and the treasure chest in my menu has a number 25! That means that I have 25 gold, right?

Edit: Oops, I mistook what he said. I don't do well with that font-plus, half of my dialogue is cut off.

Weapons and equipment will only appear in the equipping screen, not the items menu. If you can't get the weapon to equip, it means the weapon is not meant for that character. In AP, all weapons and equipment will appear in the equipping screen of all characters, but not all weapons can be equipped to every character. For example, Devin will not be able to use the Dagger. You must give him at least a Practice Sword.

P.S. For any furthur questions, please post it in a new topic instead of in this topic. Thanks.