Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gramma

2 problems

Hi -- First off, when I whip an enemy the music does crazy things, like hesitate and repeat which invades my train of thought. The other thing, I can't find the book. I've followed the walkthrough and I can't find it. It seems to me, if I remember correctly, I had the same problem the first time I started this game. Have I not done something? Thanks for the help. Gramma

Gramma, it might be caused by too many programs running in the background. When you play AV, try to close as many other programs as possible, including (but not limited to) internet browsers and instant messengers. It should give a smoother performance.

If you're talking about Nuha's book, get the dragon, then fly to the Land of the Lost. Her book is at Eredar. If you mean Alan's, it's by the waterfall right outside Ryva.

Hi -- Sorry I wasn't specific about the book. I didn't realize there were more than the two. I'm trying to find the book belonging to Aiden. I've looked all around the waterfall and can't see it. I know I have to leave the town to do this, and I have, but I still can't find it. Thanks for the help. As for the sound, I have the game on my laptop which doesn't have IM and I don't have the internet browser on. I wish I had been able to purchase the disk, but when I went to check it off, the box disappeared. I would have reloaded the game and started over being as I'm not too far into it. Thanks again. Gramma

Thanks, but I've looked all around the waterfall and followed what the walkthrough said and I still can't find it, so I've continued on with the hope I can go back and find the book. Thanks again. Gramma

thanks for all your help, I was looking at the wrong waterfall. I was on the left hand side of the road and I finally found the book on the right side. Had I realized there was more than 1 waterfall I wouldn't have asked. Thanks again. Gramma