Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

Here is a special place to chat about the game - no "how do I ..." questions, no solving problems, no TLO speculations, just thoughts, feedback ... (lets try

Note - this place is going to be RIPE with spoilers. If you don't want anything revealed, don't read any further!

Having said that, it still might pay to put the BIG spoilers in hidden text.

How to do hidden text:

[*color=ffffff]Text here[/color]

Make sure you remove the *

~Argoyle

Yup, this thread will be soon booming with spoilers :D Since there are so many twists in GoN, I bet many would be shocked! Once they reach those twists, of course... It's not just "get the orb of light, bomb ghedahre and kill gyendal TAH DAH". :evil:

As much as I hate to say it, I really miss the voices. I got spoiled with them in the other game.

Only played like 30 min of the game so far but I like it. It was a little hard to figure what the next move was but taking a peak at the strategy guide before it expired helped me alot.

Whew! Glad I read this before too many spoilers were posted.

Now that I see GON I can understand the split, since probably "you" didn't want Lydia revealed so soon. However I would have ended it with Stella's dream and waking up in Mel's room [gee, she finally let her sleep there?] and then when they got to the king they'd have a REALLY good reason for being late... [had to wait for GON]

Some games make us do all our thinking on how to battle and that sort of thing.

One thing I like about this game is that we have to really think about where to go and what to do...

like who would have thought that... how we get the key back from Heptitus... Someone has a great sense of humor.

I haven't gone far enough to write spoilers but looks good so far. Guess Edward figured out the pirates better than his dad did.

Well, back to the game.

I got a kick out of the fact that, in my game anyway, when Galahad and/or Te'ijal get beserk they tend to attack each other ;P Then I got the beserk pendant so they don't do that anymore.

Also, is it just me or are there two women named Ryda? One in Tar Vedron and one in Venwood?

You actually have to finish the game without having Edward marry Mel, Stella or Lydia, to know what the answer is to Aisling's puzzle :)

Bryan, this is not the thread to ask questions in. However, to save you the trouble of posting exactly the same again, you need to talk to more people and get another clue.

Bryan, this is not the thread to ask questions in. However, to save you the trouble of posting exactly the same again, you need to talk to more people and get another clue.