Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

Just finished GoN. I though Stella was a true hero. Giving her all for the team. I guess she felt it was like final redemption. Still it was sad. Yeah I can just see mel being happy as queen, that will last all about 2 seconds. As for our former vamps this could get interesting. I feel so sorry for those who had to wait for each chapter to come out ot must have been murder. being rather new to the amaranthian community I get to play all the games at one shot. So I am in the middle of an Aveyond Marathon. Only one prob lem. I somehow missed Ean's quest. Ahh well, I can alway pick that one up later. cheers

For some reason, I feel like posting every major spoiler in the game! Highlight to read.

Stella, guardian of the Orb of Light, smashes the Orb under Gyendal's control. On their way to the Oracle for advice, Gyendal kidnaps Mel. They have to use the Orb of Life (Mordred Darkthrop made an Orb of Death and an Orb of Life as well as Darkness and Light) which turns Gyendal, Te'ijal, and Galahad into humans. It also kills Stella, but if you chose her as Edward's wife, he revives her with a magical feather. If you didn't, the Oracle and the Thais priestesses use the Orb of Life on her.

I love the game, by the way. I'm in an Aveyond marathon, too, but I'm still on LoT. I don't really like Stella until tDP, though.

What I don't understand is, in LoT, he wanted to commit suicide. He had stakes. So, of course, he went to a group of zombie skeletons and fought back. Why did he fight back, and why didn't he use the stakes?

Well, if he wanted suicide, he had stakes. Whether or not he can die, a stake in the heart will kill him. Or, if it doesn't work as a half-vampire, he could just leave it there and feed on a criminal.

We are?

But he was founded. Also, for a warrior like him, he wouldn't be willing to die easily. That's just the instinct. He actually had a feeling toward Teijal too. So i think he was just trying to escape. again, i don't remember of any stakes.

Sorry, shaz.

I seriously expected the Naylithians to be some sort of fairies. I also have no idea why...wait a minute, that's LoT. I did expect a battle with Heptitus, though.

I just got the endings; interesting.. Edward married none of the womans, he lived in the Kingdom of Thais as a King, her mother and father retired, and just got death. I went to the Shadwood Academy, where I found Lars, whom I wed, Stella met a boy in the Naylith, whom she wed. We lived happily, Lydia is now in the prison of the Orc Empires. She will never can escape the city and annoy us. .....

What's that? I tried with Mel and Stella, Lydia too, and after these girls, The Belf came, then, one more tried is now this.

Well, actually, Mel's my favorite character, looking how she talks. And, when smiles, I cannot stop laughing, she don't often smiles. When a profit deal makes her smile and she tells something interesting.
Teijal likes calling her rabbit.

Stella's every style is full of kind, but she's not my favorite(She's a bit black) but, won my half impression with her kindness and well-mannered ways and her conversation. She only mad while knowing the Naylith cliff(Her nightmare of the stranger and others and she is standing at the cliff near to fall) She blames Gyendal and says he'll pay for his deeds so angrily, Mel says she never saw her so determined. And, she never became angry after that or before that. Te'ijal often like calling her moth.

Te'ijal: Aha, her styles! Vampire Queen! You're the great, your entry, your second entry, your conversation, communication, your everything is great! Just, a bit weak with light.. But, after the sunscreen! She is my fav than Mel in the game! I would marry her before Galahad! She likes to give everyone a nick.

Galahad: A knight who is tricked to marry Te'ijal and becaming a vampire, he always had to listen to her wife, Te'ijal's works. She is his maker.. He is serious and will never drink blood of any human. Te'ijal likes to tell him to drink blood of Lydia. Galahad always rejects. He had the chance while in AV:DP and is now the maker of Te'ijal.. Oh no.. Likes to call Te'ijal as creature of night or something of night creature.

To be continued...

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

Well, where to start?

So many twists (more than an episode of "Law and Order!").

I like that I was right about Hercules. I thought during LoT, just hearing about him, that he was going to turn out to be a character like Gilderoy Lockhart in Harry Potter! [emoji38]

I think Hercules and Lydiot -- er, Lydia are made for each other. (Gee, do you get the idea I don't care for Lydia?) She and Hercules do have a certain trait in common, it seems. What I do like is wondering how she is going to turn out. She may show glimmerings of becoming less of a pain in the anatomy!

I, too, like the compass. I like the eggs even more this time around!

And I really like the insane amounts of gold you can accumulate by slaying certain creatures in certain areas! Wow!

And bless you, Amaranth, you can design mazes that I actually LIKE! The Mount Drake Caves and the Mirror Caverns and all are basically mazes, but yours are so engaging and so cunningly done, that I actually LIKE being in them. (Usually, in games, I can't stand mazes -- like the ones in Diablo II, the Flayer Dungeon, in the jungle.) I got totally LOST in the Mount Drake Caves, and thought it was big fun.

The chapter was worth waiting for. It's fun, it's engaging, it's visually stunning. I have to say that you fooled me, though. I don't have speakers on my computer, so I use my Bose noise-canceling headphones when I play games. Playing GoN tonight, as Mel and Co. were running around the desert, I kept hearing a fly buzzing around. It got annoying, and I was about to yell to my husband. See, we live in Florida, out in the country, and in the summer we have a time with flies and I thought another one of the doggone things had gotten in the house. Then I realized that the fly I was hearing is on the soundtrack for the game!

:laughing:

Amaranth: a triumph! Well done! And thank you.

Lydia and Hercules? The one who is a darkling? Lydia would just push him away and kick him, he'll just would flying from Thais to the Ghed'are!

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk