Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

ooohhhhhh!!!! yeah I have I thought you were talking about a member here I know I hope they revive her in the lost orb. I forgot she died Its still sinking in. Im a little slow its 3AM

thats sad his only options arethe oricale the orc prinssess and lydia if you lose mel. When I lost mel I decided to marry lydia but I think hed rather be :dragon: :Ambulance: :rip: than marry them exept for mel. who agrees?

Yup, Edward never talks to Lydia much even after the proposal, he asked Stella if she'll like it in the castle, and he was really overjoyed when Mel accepted his proposal. :D

I've managed to get Mel and Edward together on the first try. I have used the love poem and flowers from the Orc Land on Lydia xD

The game still feel shorter than Aveyond I and II, but that is probably because there are more hints given for the quests and compass saves a lot of time. By the way, I just love compass. Please add it to the future games.

I have a couple of questions:

1)Did Galahad get his life back at the end along with Te'ijal and her brother?

2)Why are the Elves Japanese?

3)Is it just me who thinks that Ulf has a stricking resemblance to Mahatma Gandhi?

Here's the post in question.

Re:Aveyond: Gates of Night comments and reviews

by agf8623 on Aug 1, 09 5:01 PM

Don't worry, superhorse, Stella will be back in the next chapter. You may have to go to the Otherworld to find her. How you get her back (if she's gone) will change in the next chapter, depending upon how you finished this chapter.

Also... you can save Stella in this chapter. True love, anyone?

I'm proud to say that I cried and 2 minutes later I cracked yesterday while I was finishing GoN ..yeah yeah..I got the 4th ending :lol:

The game was pretty enjoyable (like the 1st chapter). I think that the customers (that were whining here about LOT) are much more satisfied now. Believe me if somebody say that this chapter was short and have finished the game in 6-7 hours I'll kill him/her :lol: (be nice Moony, you're from Naylith :lol: )

The compass was briliant thing and thank you for that. It really shorten the game,I mean imagine how many more hours you would play without it :lol: ...so the game would probably be more than 25 hours..and for me more than 30 lol

I've finished both of them (LoT & GoN) for 23 hours (I like exploring and don't like goodies :lol: ) so yeah this AV is the longest of them all.

MUSIC + GRAPHICS + STORY + CHARACTERS = AWESOMENESS :lol:

Well don't to repeat myself from thelast time when I wrote my thoughts on LoT XD

I won't discover any spoilers just I'll give a small opinion on something connected with the ending:

WHY?!!!! (peace, peace, calm down you're from Naylith :lol: )This ending shows that this AV is far more different than every other Aveyond from the past. The game was very dark and all, but the end shocked me, and I believe it shocked everyone that finished the game too. I hope that there's going to be a miracle in chapter 3 :)

Also there was never said that you'll have to finish everything before the main battle (marring etc). In every Aveyond after the main battle you can solve the quests after that...and here..oh everything happens so fast and I must say that I didn't like that at all.

And the last note is about this: after saving Mel it really sucks that you can't rest in the inn or purchase items etc. Imagine what will happen if the player doesn't have a saved file and haven't bought enough items before the battle with the vampires?!

Anyway like I said these are small things that I didn't like but heyyyy... the game was awesome..best Aveyond so far. Thanks to everyone that worked so hard to make this beauty and thanks Amanda, Brycej and shaz for giving us a chance to be part of the game and take part in it (even if I'm just a member of one guild I do believe that everyone thinks the same, so that's why I'm talking in their name too).

For end a little question to our dear admins that work so hard :) (yeah shaz I know that I'm maybe boring with this question but I can't wait :lol: )

"Are we going to see those 5 guild quests in chapter no.3 or they'll be included in some new build?!"

Thankies,

Moony

Well, I just finished the game and I'd have to say I enjoyed it.

I liked how there was more character interaction and such in the game. Especially since some were lol worthy.

I did like the plot and cutscenes, but I felt that Stella and Ulf were being erased from existence until a very important plot point called them to their places. And for where Stella remembers who she is by the time they reach the cave near Naylith(Seer's Cave), she talks about killing him, but I'm a bit surprised that no one one was surprised that Stella said such a thing. Considering the way she presented herself so far, I wouldn't really imagine she would hold murderous intent for anyone.

I did find it amusing when I got Edward and Mel engaged and I decided to show it off to his parents. I liked how they wanted Edward to change his mind about Mel and when his mother said something along the lines(I forgot what it was exactly) "If you want to marry my son, you're going to have to learn how to be a lady!". They decided to give them a wing of the castle which I'm guessing is the third house. (I've heard depending on who Edward gets engaged to, you can get of the three different houses as your third one) Although, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see a wedding cutscene, but just a "I got married to Edward the next day. It wasn't that horrible as I thought it would be. (Not that it bothers me that much.)

I did like how Te'ijal and Galahad were turned into humans. I didn't expect that at all. lol I really want to see how she copes with this~

Although, Stella lives? I want to see how that's pulled off.