Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scrappi

Goodies

Hello: I managed to find my way to Witchwood but I can't find the path to the mule express or the person selling stuff. I think I went to all three levels of the academy. Thank you for any help that you can give.

The shop is not in the academy. It's in the "tower", where the ground floor is void of humans and full of broomsticks (and I think the occasional cat). the shop is on the first floor. The Broomstick express (Witchwood's version of Mule Express) is a little south of Witchwood proper.

Thank you for your replies. I still need to work on making money. I am also having trouble finding my way to the shrine to warn about what happened to the other shrine. Can someone explain how to get to it and at what level should I be to go there? I think they are now at level 29. I did manage to find my way to the town that ia covered in snow and Mysten Far. I forgot how to spell that place. I even went in the monster cave in back of it. I also found the circus with the blue frog. I don't think I have the frog quest yet. I can't remember where to get it. I did meet the clown.

w0w,lot of problems u have :P

well lets start with the srhine

go all southwest after whichwood,ull see 2 ways,one lead to dock(u cant use it right now, u need the ship) and the next one to shrine.then go northwest, climb stairs and follow the path to the shrine,enter and talk to all women,also go to the east door and talk to the ghost for her quest,its not as hard as u think

ur lvl 29? lol, im 31 and i have all rellics exept dream:P,this is a little high for u yet

bout the blue frog, complete the haunted village quest, get the canoe,go in the canoe north till u see some stairs,climb em and ull arrive animal village,just go to all houses and find frederick le mew,he will join party,but u will take a while to get the frog

i hope this will help u ^^

Hello: Thank you again for the help. I am still very much in need of money for supplies and equipment upgrades for them. What monsters do you suggest killing to get money? OH I don't sell the meat that the monsters drop. I use it to heal my party of four. I was able to get freddy in my party. I also have a canoe now. When I can afford it I need to get Freddy a poison ring. The other three have it. I am also having a bit of a problem with direction and remembering what directions are north south east and west. Is the game using the directions as north being near the top of the computer screen and south being the bottom? The confusing ones are east and west. When they say west do they mean it as being on my left hand side or my right hand side because of the way that the computer screen faces me. Do you understand what I mean? I wish the game had only one monster at a time attacking us. We can only attack one monster until it is dead.

Looking at the screen:

North=Up

South=Down

West=Left

East=Right

To get to Seafall Shrine:

Follow the dirt path in Witchwood Swamp as far south as you can go. (You'll pass by the Broomstick Express as you travel the path). When you get all the way to the bottom of the screen, head east and walk off the map to the right. You'll end up in a grassy area. The shrine is to the northwest.

As for money, if you just fight the monsters around Candar and the frogs in Witchwood Swamp, you should build up a decent amount of gold. I think I remember the frogs dropping about 20 gold each.

Hello: I have another little problem. I have been doing that leveling run from Candor to Thais. They sometimes flash a greem color. I looked and there is nothing listed for poison or curses. I still gave them the cures for both but they still keep flashing in green. Can anyone help? OH I also found the mine and talked to the mines guard. I talked to the restaurant guy who wants cheese but so far I can't take the cheese in the cave. Do I have to get the first relic before I can get the cheese? I also talked to the guy in the house near the shrine who wants to move. I can't find the pirate. OH I think they are now around level 32. I am not looking forward to going to the underworld. I have a feeling I will get lost with the teleporters. Thank you.

you have to get the death relic before the cheese will be available for the taking, and the pirate appears near Candar's Mule Express. Also, does any of the characters have a poison/curse indicator on their profile? if no, ignore the flashing (save and restart the game if you can't bear it).

oooooh well scrappi,about the maze teleport here is the correct way

left, lower right, upper right, lower left(all this is from the starting door)

then ull see one door, enter

From the ladder, go east, then all the way south. Go west, then north, then west. Enter the doorway; you'll be in a long hall. As soon as you step forward, the sequence with Avhren (including battle) will begin, so save first

and don worry, it will be easy,ur lvl 32,i defeat avren in 25 ^^

Hello: HELP! I am in the teleporter maze and lost. If I can't find my way to the boss soon I will not have enough healing stuff to get back or maybe even to fight it. I am in a small single room with a single coffin in it. It has two teleporters out side of it. Can someone please give me the directions from where I am to the stairs for level 3? Thank you.

Hello: I finally found the boss monster and defeated it. Now I am lost again. I started to use the teleporters again but I got lost. I am in a small room with a square in the middle where you can't walk. It has four blue lights at the corners. Out side of it it has two teleporters. Now where do I go to get out of here. I am starting to run low on healing items. I still have to go through level one to get out. Thank you.

Hello: That you for all the help. I finally finnished that part. I even have that pirate boat. But now I am low on money for supplies. I thought that I read somewhere that there are some gems in the Witch Swamp. I thought that I had done most of that swamp but I didn't find any gems or the witch that needs to be defeated for the quest. I did kill a few witches in there. For a while I was lost in there. Without a map showing on screen I was having trouble finding my way around. I do have the shovel. I sailed mt boat around the island to see where the piers were and I found a pier where there was only one little house with an old man who gave me a lock of hair and asked me to find the lady that it belonged to. Why do I have a feeling that it is the lady that we need a key to rescue. Could anyone please help me with the swamp information? Thank you.

I don't remember about any gems in the swamp :/ Just make sure you look into all the barels you find (but for the sealed ones you'll need Jack) and also now that you have the shovel you should also try digging up the groves, there are several on various places in the swamp and also in the town of Witchwood itself.

The witch that stole the broom is a house in the north-western part of the swamp, so try to follow this direction to get there.

The lady the lock of hair belongs to is one of the first important persons you've ever met in the game - Avrail, the oracle.

The witch that stole the broom is, indeed, in the northwest part of the swamp, but you have to start off by going way to the south, in order to get to her.

Follow that dirt path south like you are going to Seafall Shrine again. When you get near the bottom, you'll see a very long bridge going to the left. Cross that bridge and then head in a northwest direction. Eventually, you'll have to go straight north and you'll find her house.

u have the shovel right?

open all graves(the one with diferent color of grass)somtimes there are things, some not, but tehre are 2 diamons and 2 rubies i hope(diamonds are worth 5000gp each)

dont get lost with ur ship! lol

its a lil big the world map,about the hair,do u remember avrail?the namer,in the northwest cave in elben isle ,after u give her the hair, she will give u a ribbon,give the ribbon to the old man that gave u the hair,and then if u want go to visit her again,the man will be next to avrail,and she will be nice with u lol xD

and nop,the key u need is the glass key,u found it in:

entering grunwich vineyard,go left in the middle of the 2 stairs,enter the cave,go out in the other entrance,go north and enter the other cave

dont kill the most of the enemies,they dont worth time,go all south,cross the last bridge and get out,ull the glass key(u have to have 5 merit points and u obtain em like this:

*Delivering Georgia's letter

*Turning Jack in to the authorities

*Rescuing Frederick's brother

*Talking to Lyla after getting rid of the bees(this just go northeast in map of candar till u find the bees in the "apple house":P,frederick must be in party)

*Proving the maid's innocence(after get death relic,go to the huge house at south of the colegium,enter and ull see a dead man,finish talkin and then go to the pub,talk to the shadow man, and then go upstairs in the same house of the crime,in one room theres a letter,read it, and then go to talk again with the person downstairs(remember theres a locked chest in another room,try to open it with jack,ull see a great surprise:P

*Returning Grisilda's broom(just search her in whichwood all northwest)

*Taking the skeleton home(tar vedron,i hope u visited yet)

*Killing the hunter in Animalville(u have to get passion relic first)

*Reuniting the lost lovers (the lonely old man)

*Helping the beggar in Venwood(to far of this,if u do 5of the others,u dont need this)

*Completing the werewolf quest(same of before one)

*Saving the fairy childre(same of before one)

then go and get the key

well,im to lazy to finish this post xD

(after u have the key) whatever,go with the canoe to snow land,(canoe,remember,CANOE,lol)and go all the river till the cave(must have frederick in party)talk to the sheep,then enter

go all the path till the first stairs,climb em,go south and enter the second cave,then go north and follow all the bridge,then u enter a place kinda underworld(but its not)then where u have to go is west,find the entrance to the glass coffin,lady will appear,talk,blah,blah,blah,then she will give u the passion relic (i hope its the passion one,im not totally sure,but a relic is xD)

wow,i make a 1/4 of the game for u lol

continue ur self,i hope this will help u ^^

Hello: Thank you for all the help but I just ran into a problem. I brought Avril the hair and she gave me a ribbon to give to him. I was walking back to the boat from her place when I got an error message. I think it said something about something not existing. It closed the game on me. Can that quest be done or not? Thank you.

I know about this but I don't know any help for this except for keeping trying to run through that area to the ship. Somehow the area of Elden becomes somewhat unstable when you go there in the later stage of the game :/ I don't know why it is, anyways I always just tried again after the error happened to me and eventually did it.

Hello: Thank you for the reply. Right now I am a little stuck on the Thais murder quest. I first went to the house and saw the body with the maid being accused of his murder. I went upstairs and read the note then I went to the pub and talked to everyone there. Then I went back to the house but they still say that I don't have enough proof. Now what can I do? OH I finally did find the skeletons treasure. Thank you again.

Did you really talk to every one in the pub? The main person you need for that is the cloaked guy; you have to ask him about recent buiseness or something like that and then he'll tell you the info you need.

Maybe you should also talked to the guy who's at the grave a little south from Tevad's house (the actual murder) but not sure if this is necessary.