Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
burf90

New battle skills for Mel??

Hi. I hope this is not a duplicate question, but all my searching has produced nothing, so here goes...

Having played LOT and nearly done with GON, I only JUST discovered a third battle skill for Mel (other than Steal or Trip). Now that I found it, I'm wondering if there are other skills in either game that I could have stumbled across, like I did this one. I don't want to give any spoilers, so I won't mention the skill or where I found it (but it works way better than either of the others!). I just want to know if there are others I missed. How many she can get up to this point would be good to know, too, so I can stop searching when I find them all.

No spoilers, please, just how many new skills Mel can learn in LOT or GON.

Also, one quick question about Lydia's dresses: Are the WHITE dresses in the Aveyond shop anything *special* or do I just add them to Lydia's closet, as usual? (In other words can anyone but Lydia buy one for a special occasion...?)

Thanks to all!

M.C. - Yep, that one.

allets5 & aislingyngaio - OK, good. I don't have to spend the next week looking for the other skills. :) Also, thanks for the info about the white dresses. I didn't want Mel to have nothing to wear for her "special day". It would be just like Lydia to try to ruin the "special day" by buying up all the available dresses for the event...