Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rosebroken

Ahriman's Prophecy Enhanced Edition

I haven't been working on it as much as I'd like to. I've been distracted with several other things, between writing my story and finding myself my productivity for the game has fallen behind.

EsmeAmelia I know about that and it will be removed. AP is not like aveyond, I will not attempt to make it appear so either. The way AP is, is quite unique, I will think on the house idea, although the house in thias you rent is used as your house So perhaps I will modify them, or make them someplace else, somewhere more lively and when your characters leave the party they go to the house instead.

Kirroha - I am aware of that. BTW: Are you still helping out Sven?

Check - What do you mean? who are you speaking to?

natalie - There are a lot of monster drops that don't make since, I will switch around some monster drops and modify others.

Shopping bug:Even before Taila gets older and learns magic when shopping the older taila is shown and if you look really close right after closing the shopping menu you go back nomal if you have the young taila

Well, I'm not too sure anymore, it's been pushed back since I've been extremely busy with other things, also I'm still trying to get a major issue fixed with the images. I'll let you all know by next weekend maybe, an estimation...

Referring to the Greatward spell problem:

I was able to change and edit this one without any problems.

Is it perhaps a format problem?

Here's the info on the format I used:

Type: Png

resolution: 72x72 dpi

Size: 222x33 pixels

colors: 256 (8bits per pixel)

The common event I edited was 0114: Toggle CBS

and the "show picture 14, spelltextgreatward(215,15)"

I was using gimp v2.6.6, though I don't think it has to do with the editing program since they pretty much save the same way.

I used IrfanView to check the format. If its the wrong format, you can use irfan to change it easily.

Ok, so hopefully I will have it done by the end of summer... so much longer then I wanted to have it finished... Been hard to find the time to dedicate to it.

KTC: would you be willing to fix the image files for me so they are compatible with rpgmaker 2003? Let me know and i'll send you them.