Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soul

Keep playing after getting the castle goodie??

Choosed the Easymode, have the 300k gold, now i just need to put the goodie in so i can keep playing but... WHERE DO I PUT IT IN? in the 'Grimms Hatchery' file there isnt any file thats named 'Save5.dso' wich i shall overwrite , even if i just put it in the file without searching it wont work, i tried EVERYTHING srrsly :( any options?

help apprechiated =]

Unless I'm remembering wrongly, save files should be somewhere in your application data folder. Open Windows Explorer and type %APPDATA% into the address bar, then see if there's a folder named Grimm's Hatchery there.

Alternatively, if you already have a save file in your game, try searching for it by searching for SaveX.dso, where you replace X with the save file number.

When you've located the save game folder, extract the goodie file there and launch the game. It should then show up in save slot 5.

The save isn't meant to go in AFTER you've earned enough money for the castle. You're supposed to save it and use it right at the start of the game.

It works this way: the Save5.dso file IS your save file. You download it, and save it into your GH folder. Then you start the game and you choose save slot #5.

If you have saved games in other slots, then you should have the GH folder somewhere on your system.

... my GH save files are all in C:\ProgramData\GrimmsHatchery - try looking there instead. This was one of Amanda's earlier games, before she standardized to %appdata% for save files.