Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
txmimi

Too hard. . . boo hoo

Well, I give up on Grimm's Hatchery. I started out trying to do the medium difficulty, but by day 60 something still had less than 1000 money, so never made it past Hobb's Farm. Tried medium difficulty a couple more times and moved to easy difficulty. Similar story. . . then tried going step-by-step according to the walkthrough on this site. By day 36, I still had less than 500 money, so I wasn't going to live long enough to get 30,000 to buy the next area. I don't think I did the walkthrough exactly right, mainly because I found it so confusing. . . Apparently, it's just not a game for me. . .

I just bought the game a few days ago, and I finished it on easy so far. The livestock is worth more than the eggs, and I found I had to sell animals to get to the next area. I failed several times on easy - is there a goodie that gives you unlimited time?

Cheat: I figured out you can save after your round, and then go to the kettle. If the egg doesn't hatch, then reload. Save after every hatched egg, and the screen fills up. I assume it works at the harder settings too.

Yes, there IS a goodie for each difficulty level. I believe it starts with the castle already paid for on day 1, so you basically have a non-ending game with no goal and no time limit. Check the Goodies section at the top of the page, and look for Grimm's Hatchery :)