Aveyond Studios Community
tiniponi

MAPS, GUIDES, ETC - The Lost Orb

PLAYERS:
Feel free to work on walkthroughs, guides, etc, if you like. Please post below if you post a walkthrough, guide, etc, and I'll add a link to your it. Thanks so much.

Please make no posts here unless you see a mistake or have a walkthrough, guide, etc, you want added to the topic. Thank you for abiding by this.

Official Strategy Guide in PDF format (tiniponi) thorough, including tables

Official Strategy Guide in BFG’s format (tiniponi) thorough, including tables

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (tiniponi)

Walkthrough (over_cloud9)

TLO checklist (LizzyBug)

Root System ASCII chart (belinda)

Ruins Boulder path (shaz)

How to Use/Experiment With Recipes Tutorial (KTC)

MAPS (annotated)

(Grouped-by-area maps follow individual maps list)

INDIVIDUAL MAPS

- Acropolis
- Ashera’s Tomb
- Blueleaf Forest
- Brightwood Forest
- Bristle Woods East
- Bristle Woods West
- Catacombs
- Château Lenore
- Circus
- Crystal Caverns
- Eldrion Ferry Station
- Fauna Caves
- Ghed'ahre
- Granite Mountains
- Harakauna
- Harburg
- Mainland Ferry Station
- Mana Caves
- Mire Woods
- Moo Hatchery
- Peliad
- Peliad Sewer
- Red Rock Pass
- Root System
- Ruins
- Shadow Woods North
- Shadow Woods South
- Shoal Leiu
- Sinoa Plains
- Spider Den
- Stonetooth Cave System
- Stormbend
- Thais
- Thial Mountain Cave System
- Thial Mountains South
- Tyobi and Tyobi Palace
- Underfall
- Witchwood
- WORLD MAP
- Worm Tunnels
- Wyrmbone Desert
- Wyrm Forest East
- ZIP file of ALL maps
- RAR file of ALL maps

GROUPED MAPS

NOTE: Since Underfall is on an island by itself, it isn't included in any of the grouped-by-area maps.

- Acropolis area (Acropolis, Fauna Caves, Mana Caves, Ashera’s Tomb)

- Harakauna area (Harakauna, Blueleaf Forest, Root System)

- Harburg area (Harburg, Shadow Woods North & South, Thial Mountains South, Thial Mountain Cave System, Catacombs)

- Peliad area (Peliad, Peliad Sewer, Bristle Woods East & West, Stonetooth Cave System)

- Shoal Leiu area (Shoal Leiu, Granite Mountains, Crystal Caverns)

- Stormbend area (Stormbend, Witchwood, Sinoa Plains, Mire Woods, Spider Den)

- Thais area (Thais, Brightwood Forest, Red Rock Pass, Moo Hatchery, Ruins, Mainland Ferry station)

- Tyobi area (Tyobi, Tyobi Palace, Circus, Wyrmbone Desert, Worm Tunnels)

- Underworld area maps (Ghed’ahre, Wyrm Forest East)

Please make no posts here unless you see a mistake or have made a walkthrough, guide, etc, you want added to the topic.

*** NOTE ***
This topic is ONLY for things created by our members and posted here, by the original creator/poster.
Thank you for abiding by this request. :)

I will be working on updating the map links, and some of the other links for while.  It will take some time, so please be patient.

I will work on the other links after I finish updating all the Aveyond games' map links.  Some walkthroughs, etc, links will be impossible to fix, as people who originally made them did not recreate them on a former site (some were from 2 and 3 Amaranth sites ago).

If you need something in particular (map, etc), please make the request here.  I will be working on all the game maps first, so it will take a bit of time.

You're quite welcome. :)

I've finished updating the map links for Ave 1 & 2, but everything from Ave 3 (LoT and GoN) have been lost completelyI am trying to find a way to get them back, and will fix them if I can find the original files ... I think I may have them backed up onto ZIP disks, but no longer had a ZIP drive for reading the disks.  I had them all on two computers, and maybe floppy disks and/or  zip disks.  I also had them stored online, but even that was lost.  I've never been so completely backed up and discovered ALL were lost.  (Both the computers died.)

I will keep trying to figure out what to do.  :)

I'm probably a bit late to the party here, but what about the Strategy Guide from Big Fish Games? Would that include some of the maps? Here's a link to the TLO one http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/5476/aveyond-the-lost-orb-strategy-guide/
I'm not sure if it has ALL the maps, but it'll probably have some, if it has any. The same goes for TDP, LOT, and GON.

I got really, really, REALLY close to the maps using Web Archive.
http://web.archive.org/web/20131030211918/http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12174&forum=73
Unfortunately, I click on a map, and it can't be found. I tried the download link and it couldn't be found. I'm going to be trying different things to see if I can get the maps... Sorry if I'm looking like a tryhard or posting this info in the wrong place. :P

Sorry about the triple post, but I made a breakthrough. I managed to get the Web Archive of the TLO FAQ and, if my theory is correct, the other AV3 FAQ's should be just as easy to get. I used Google's link shortener because reasons. c:
Here it is. http://goo.gl/FILR7p...
Edit: So apparently it's still available on this site and I didn't need to go digging around. *facepalm* Which means I'm back to square one... Also, to prevent me filling up this entire topic with false findings, I'll just post any findings I have here, as an edit.

Edited by DuskArgentum

Hello... Just wanted to mention that I have a copy of the walkthrough made for this game by over_cloud9.

It has all the maps that I think tiniponi had annotated from before.

Not sure exactly how to put it up for you guys. Maybe I could put it up on dropbox or something?