Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElderAvey

Baby Trade Quest

The game ending is a little different in the BFG version, because it was discovered VERY late in testing (after a build had been sent to BFG) that there was a bug after the final battle, that alerted us to the existence of many more bugs after the final battle. We did not have the time to go through and change and retest every one, so we made the game end after the final battle. This also brought chapter 3 into line with the previous two chapters, which gave a memo or cut scene after the final battle, then ended.

This change is already in the AM version, and will be in the BFG version with the next build (next week).

He meets her in the northeast corner of the garden. You need to meet the Inspector just below the gardens once you've taken a nap and gotten instructions to do so. Once you meet the Inspector, you then walk up to talk to Edgar in the bottom of the garden, then follow him to Gwenalle.

OK I am really lost. I have tried and tried to get arrested and it is the maid who is arrested. I have not a clue what to do. I finished the game but wanted to get the side quests completed. PLZ how do I get arrested?

If the maids already arrested, you can't get arrested. This is one quest where there is a time limit. If you have a save file before the maids got arrested, or before you started the quest, go to it.

Otherwise, this will just have to be a quest you have to do the next time you play.

First, you need to tell the maid you will help her bring Gwenalle to justice. If you choose the option to tell on the maid, this whole quest ends then and there.

Then you go to the inspector, and you can either tell on the maid or tell on Gwenalle. Again, if you tell on the maid, the maid gets arrested, and the quest is over.

You need to take the correct option both times, and then go back to the inspector again before you have evidence to prove your claim. That should see you behind bars :)

Hi,

So I'm new here, been playing the games all along, love them. This is the first time I've posted here. I'm absolutely stuck on the baby trade quest. I've searched the forums and gotten some help, but am not sure where to go now. I have the quest, I've been in jail and spoken to, was it Rat? Anyway, I've been to get the golden frog. What exactly do I do with it to finish this quest? I have a bad feeling I've done the wrong thing and am far too advanced to backtrack now. Would really appreciate some specific help.

Thanks in advance.